No announcement yet.

helps your endueance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helps your endueance

my trainer said to run with water in your mouth, he said it will teach me to keep my mouth closed and will help my endurance, is there ant truth to this?.

i think its true because itll make you breathe trough your nose,although im not too sure

Comment

I just run with a brain pad mouth guard in and also spar with it but for some reason I use a gel fitting mouthguard when I fight, but for instance if you go running with that guard you keep your mouth open just a smidge while still clinging down on your mouth piece because it fits both top and bottom while your breathing through a little whole in the center you can get them at everlast.com and thats alot easier than running with water in your mouth. Because in a few minutes of running most of it will be down your throat anyway try closing your throat up and running first with it full with water and you will see what i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by random guy
        my trainer said to run with water in your mouth, he said it will teach me to keep my mouth closed and will help my endurance, is there ant truth to this?.
        a training method for novices id say. Pros and experienced fighters would already know how 2 keep mouth closed i hope!
        my advice, is keep sparing and u will keep ya mouth slut, u cant beat experience.

Comment

see the thing is I cant brath out of my nose one of my nostrals is swallon, so I can only breath out of the right one

Comment

Working...
          X