No announcement yet.

PS Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS Home

I just found out about the PS Home beta. Has anyone else been in this little world? They have some cool games actually, but some weirdos. For those who don't know it's like a "Sim" world and you are an avatar, but you can say and do whatever you want. They have side worlds for games you own. Ex. Infamous 2 has a its own little world with mini games you play. I would recommend just checking it out.

Originally posted by stickandmove12 View Post
    I just found out about the PS Home beta. Has anyone else been in this little world? They have some cool games actually, but some weirdos. For those who don't know it's like a "Sim" world and you are an avatar, but you can say and do whatever you want. They have side worlds for games you own. Ex. Infamous 2 has a its own little world with mini games you play. I would recommend just checking it out.
    Yeah I've played it before. Not too bad.

Comment

yea its dope.... u guys should download this !

Comment

its been the most overhyped thing ever, been in beta for 2 years

Comment

Its okay in my opinion.

Comment

that one game with ships any good????that one they onnounce in the ticker.......

Comment

haha i been in it once. weird ass people for sure. lol
              bunch of kids walkin there avatar around goin up to any girl and asking. you want to be my girlfriend?? lol
              i like it though theres alot of different things to do. spent majority of the time in the theater waching some shakira video it had playing lol

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                It's just rubish.... i'v donwloaded it 3 times and i'm not doing it again. Ps3 home japan is the best it like 10 times the size of the eu and usa home.
                Yeah NA/EU home isn't any good. I heard that Japan's home is different though.

Home really isn't my thing. I barely have time to play my PS3. Last thing I am going to do is play PS Home. I still have a crap load of games to beat.

Comment

Yeah It gets a little crazy out there. I play the "Buzz" game. It's like a trivia game show where you run around on this little pad to select your answer. I like messing with people because it's like a psychology trick. If you run to the wrong answer really fast people will become sheep and follow you very quickly then at the last possible moment you switch to the right answer. AHHHH SOCIAL NORMS.

Comment

Working...
                  X