Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cloud: I'll Make Hopkins Worry, I'll Make Him Adjust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Cloud looked lethargic and lacking rhythm in last year's near loss to Campillo".

Uh, shouldn't that read: "Cloud looked lethargic and lacking rhythm in last year's CLEAR loss to Campillo".

He should've lost then, and he WILL lose this one. No way B-Hop lets this plodder get to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      So am I & I'm a huge B-Hop fan. But Cloud is not the fighter to be 48 against. People act like because Cloud lost to Campillo he's total garbage. He still is 1 of the best in the world at 175.
      IMO he's garbage with power, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        I'd love for that BHop to show up, but immortal or not, that was 5 years ago.

Mindblowing, really. He was old as a **** then, and he's even older now.

Still elite though.

More likely that the version that Dawson just beat shows up, but Dawson is much better than Cloud.
        Whoa 5 years?! No way lol.
        Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
          And his power is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
            Pascal fight 5 years ago???really??it wasnt even a full 2 years ago
            Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            Whoa 5 years?! No way lol.
            Oops. Read Pavlik.

Carry on.

Comment

Cloud struggled against Johnson and Campillo embarrassed him EX gonna give Cloud the Pavlik\Pascal treatment

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                Cloud struggled against Johnson and Campillo embarrassed him EX gonna give Cloud the Pavlik\Pascal treatment
                He struggled with Yusuf Mack too.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  He struggled with Yusuf Mack too.
                  Mack movement and boxing skills was giving him problems

Comment

Why all the hate? Cloud is a good fighter but i cant take anyone serious who describes him as garbage. Stupid keyboard warriors. Get in the ring and do it better. Cloud didnt look that good in his last fights but i think hes capable of doing better. The biggest problem is his inactivity in the last years. A fighter like Cloud needs to fight 3 times a year. If he really is better prepared now with his new trainer i would not write him off in this fight. Hopkins is old as dirt and if Cloud puts much pressure on him i think he might be able to overpower him and wear him down. He has to put in much more effort as against Campillo thats for sure.
                    Last edited by Tobi.G; 02-28-2013, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                      Cloud is 31...Hopkins is 48..how did you get that Hopkins was 13 years his senior???
                      I was about to post the same thing. 17 years his senior... not 13.

Comment

Working...
                      X