No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James DeGale-Dyah Davis is Set For November 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James DeGale-Dyah Davis is Set For November 16

London - James DeGale MBE will put everything on the line when he faces 'Dangerous' Dyah Davis on Saturday November 16th at Glow, Bluewater.

The WBC Silver super middleweight champion, DeGale, aims to give "a great performance" and prove he is “ready” for the best when he defends his title against the tough American, Davis, live on Channel 5.

“I see Davis as a really good test and I want to get in there and stick on a great performance for all the fans and do a good job on him,” DeGale said.

“I’m going to go in there full of confidence, I’m going to be super fit and I’m basically going to go in there and try and get him out of there."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who?

DeGale is in a tough spot yet again. Hennessy obviously can't get him any significant fights and he can't get out of his contract yet.

He needs to get into a mandatory position, hopefully this moves him up the rankings.

Comment

Bet James is really regretting his decision to box with that aweful promotional team

Comment

Jeez, could DeGale become any more irrelevant? Fighting in a shopping centre against a who-tha-fuk-is-that? opponent probably for peanuts.

Comment

Ha ha ha, the Silver Champion.

Comment

Fights in a very competitive division, yet can't get any meaningful fights. And all he talks about is a title shot. I'd love to see him take on Kessler, Chunky would probably never fight again.

Comment

This kid need to talk to uncle bob

"James DeGale's a very nice guy and he wants to sign with us," Arum said. "I'm interested but I'm not interested in buying a lawsuit." Arum said he is still doing his due diligence to see if DeGale is still under contract to British promoter Mick Hennessy but that if he is a free agent, he'd like to sign him. "He's a very good fighter, but I know he's not the most exciting guy in the world. He'd certainly be a good opponent for [champion] Andre Ward. There's a lot you can do with him."

Comment

Working...
              X