No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nonito Donaire and Jorge Arce Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    bob arum will not make that match happen.
    well , dont just blame bob , golden girls are bunch of divas also ...

mares can do one thing tho and it's exactly what bob wants, leave golden girls since his contract has expired.. dunno if he renewed it yet

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Tittle should read, "Nonito Donaire, ready to duck Rigondeaux"

I like Donaire but I gotta support Arce till the wheels fall off

Comment

Since I already paid for my tickets I guess i'm happy with the event and hope for an upset as unlikely as it may be, hate guillermo isn't on the card though, and then mike lee drops out also. Oh Well, hopefully they give us a better fight then when Donaire fought Vasquez, saw that one in San Antonio and wasn't anything special.

Comment

Yea im out here in houston, hour drive from B/CS, im excited Jose Felix jr fighting, Victor Terrazas, Jose Felix is the one that schooled the rican prospect Luis Cruz on espn this past summer n Terrazas is the one that pull th upset against Montiel this summer also, i expect both fights to be really exciting

Comment

If Arce goes 12 they should give him the W......

Comment

Too bad what happened to this card but still a good one if Arce cant hurt Donaire he can just try to scare him to death with hes ugly ass

Comment

I just can't get up for this fight. My excitement/interest level for this fight is non-existent. Such a terrible fight. It's like 99-1 in favor of Donaire, as far percentage goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                  Nonito took this fight cuz he know that arce will come just for the money..like nishioka...everybody knows that..that's a ****iing shame but boxers of nowdays they do that a lot cuz they know that ppl will read an article saying that the other will knock him out and they will accept this *****...at what # is arce ranked @ 122..why nonito don't fight # 2 or if is not able # 3..no..he have to do what most champ are doing now..go for the old fart..
                  He just beat #1 and is fighting for the 4th time in a year where he took two belts and beat the #1. Stop b*tching, seriously.

Comment

I can't stand arce..that little arrogant pr1ck...I hope nonito does some serious damage and I mean serious.

Comment

War Nonito!!

Comment

Working...
                      X