Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you learn about Gamboa last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope to see Gamboa vs Broner soon

Comment

Nothing.

He needs rounds and got them, beating a pretty good opponent comfortably. The rust was there, of course, but he'll work that out with time.

Comment

I didn't learn much. I thought Broner would beat him down before last night, and I still think Broner would beat him down.

I like Gamboa. Sick exciting, and fun to watch. Broner will hurt him, though.

Comment

He needs to pull his trunks up.

Seriously.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

great fighter but suspect chin, reminiscent of khan

Comment

nothing new... i learned he has ring rust...
              hes always been reckless
              he doesnt mess around against top comp. and we have seen a move up in weight improve a guys chin... like cotto.

Comment

I've learnt that Gamboa was way too over confident and couldn't put down the serious contender with all that swagger. Other then that, those two gave a good fight, pity Farenas couldn't finish him off while he had the chance.

Comment

he is easy to drop...he should work on his defense...he will have hard times against powerpunchers...

Comment

I learned that he should never fight broner

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      Nothing.

He needs rounds and got them, beating a pretty good opponent comfortably. The rust was there, of course, but he'll work that out with time.
                      Please tell me what the fuk was comfortable about that? He got his bell rung time after time. Why are people acting like theyve seen him in danger like this before. He was indecisive which could be a sign of rust but I think he got scared to try ****. Farenas good no doubt. But he's talking Broner and Mayweather in the near future. I think Im as guilty as anybody of overrating him. A severe ass kicking is comin soon.

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      I learned that he should never fight broner
                      Hell I thought it was obvious too.

Comment

Working...
                      X