No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is going to knock Amir Con out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
    Amir Khan will knock this fool out. He will UD Mayweather with ease.
    where was Floyd mentioned?

Comment

Khan seems to have some glaring advantages with his hand and foot speed but when I saw Garcia live vs Kendall holt, I was surprised that the speed difference in that fight turned out to be negligable. The first half of his punch is slow because his elbows r often so far out they start wide, but then it snaps in really quickly and with power and good timing.

Khan does not get low or change levels on anything so Garcia has to put faith in his timing...Khan will be there. It doesn't matter how fast Amir is, if Amir becomes at all predictable Garcia is going to pick up on the pattern and could change the fight as he times Khan with those hooks. even if he is hurt, he will still be dangerous because of that imo

really looking forward to this fight...if Khan wins, hopefully he will get some good credit for it because I think it's going to be another dog fight ...for someone who chin is questioned or whatever he sure has become battle tested.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
        Madiana cant box for **** and did not get taken to school he beat Morales and shut his eye.....................Morales is shot to **** and still at moments outboxed Garcia,,,,,,,
        Khan is going to massacre Garcia
        This...

Garcia was outboxed by a shot Morales fighting way above his best weight, and the only time Garcia really hurt him was near the end when he landed a hail mary punch...

Khan should destroy him.

Comment

where was Floyd mentioned?
          His name was mentioned in my post dumbass.

Comment

khan would get corrales'd by mayweather...

Comment

I have 5 billion points that says Khan beats Garcia.

Step up all you guys who are saying Garcia beats him. Put your points where your keyboard fingers are....in action.

Who wants some?

Comment

Holt was a good win for Garcia but apart from that Ive never been impressed with him.

Kendall can be lazy so those two suited each other. Garcia was too lazy/cautious vs a washed up Moarles and left it late. Khan will choose what pace this fight is fought at and Danny wont be able to keep up. He will be out of his comfort zone from the start and just trying to keep Khan off him for the most part. He may have his moments but I can see it being a onesided beatdown for however long it lasts.

Hope im wrong and Danny shows he has more to his game than Ive seen. If it goes late he may have a chance if he takes risks.

Comment

You will not OUTBOX amir khan unless you are floyd mayweather. The only way to beat khan is by having respectable power and constantly pressuring him, he doesn't lose to counter-punchers. Actually the perfect style for khan to shine as garcia doesn't pressure.
                  Last edited by talz; 06-25-2012, 07:46 AM.

Comment

I just don't see Garcia knocking Khan out & he struggled at times with an old El Terrible. I bet you pops Garcia wasn't pulling all that shit he was doing at the weigh in during the fight or after.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                      You will not OUTBOX amir khan unless you are floyd mayweather. The only way to beat khan is by having respectable power and constantly pressuring him, he doesn't lose to counter-punchers. Actually the perfect style for khan to shine as garcia doesn't pressure.
                      This right here. This man knows what he is talking about

Comment

Working...
                      X