Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a not so hot athlete or celebrity you always had a thing for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone always names really hot celebs in these that are obviously universally attractive.

The only ones I can think of that might count would be Rachael ray and kathie lee gifford. This was when gifford was old looking and rachael ray looked nice in photos but then I heard her voice and she is annoying as ****. so IDK if that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
      Everyone always names really hot celebs in these that are obviously universally attractive.

The only ones I can think of that might count would be Rachael ray and kathie lee gifford. This was when gifford was old looking and rachael ray looked nice in photos but then I heard her voice and she is annoying as ****. so IDK if that counts.
      i named rosie perez & tina turner as mine...i'm the thread starter...

Comment

Sabine lisicki, german pro tennis player. Looks frekin sexy in hd when someone is serving to her, love to lick her pum

Comment

i have noticed some of the names are not ugly women...maybe i should have been more clear in the thread title & said "any ugly" not "not so hot"

Comment

ren from even stevens.....

laura from family matters... lol..

gina from martin
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-19-2012, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Pink, I have always wished I could make her orgasm about 5 times straight.

Comment

Working...
              X