No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek Breaks Down The Plan To Defeat Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adamek Breaks Down The Plan To Defeat Klitschko

Heavyweight contender Tomasz Adamek (44-1, 28KOs) is preparing in Bushkill in Pennsylvania for his upcoming fight with WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (42-2, 39KOs). The fight takes place on September 10 at Stadion Miejski in Wroclaw, Poland. Adamek has a strategy planned out, which includes avoiding Klitschko's big right, throwing fast combinations and making the bigger fighter work hard to deplete his stamina.

[Click Here To Read More]

that ''plan'' is not really a plan

it happens to be the only way he can fight Vitali because of his own physical disadvantages (lack of size and a good punch)

I doubt it will work though

Comment

Adamek is my favorite heavyweight fighter. He isn't the biggest one out there, he just has the biggest balls!!!

Comment

check the sig

Cant wait for this fight hope Adamek shock the world.

Comment

Seems to me.. Adamek knows his options are limited.. Vitali lands his right & it's hasta lavista for him..the plan of trying to deplete his stamina won't work as his work rate is better than Adamek's... his only shot at anything is if he makes Vitali miss bad. He's not that difficult to hit.. I really think Vitali's reach & punches from all angles will negate his movement. He's going to be there for Vitali to hit but he'll find it difficult to land on Vitali. The strength & size factor will be huge & Adamek is light on his feet but doesn't have handspeed advantage over Vitali. I see a steamroll here in less than 6 rds.. A good little man never beats a great big man.. just not happening. Vitali too strong.. too skilled with way too much will

Comment

I don't see Adamek winning this, although he has big respect for trying. But can we at least see 5-6 rounds where we actually think that we have a real fight on our hands? Please Mr. Adamek, don't become Peter, Haye, Solis (just to name a few) who came in for a frigging paycheck.

Comment

Comment

adamek seems to be a nice guy and deserves a paycheck but Poles don't win never have never will.

Comment

as a HW, Adamek has shown no punching power whatsoever, certainly not enough to make a dent in Vitali -- think Adamek will actually try to win the fight, unlike most K bro opponents -- but the outcome is inevitable

Comment

Working...
                  X