No announcement yet.

CANELO will WIN a close DECISION!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANELO will WIN a close DECISION!

Unless someone gets a (T)KO, I see this as a close fight.

I'm expecting controversy.

And with Canelo's cult popularity status, there's no way Economics allows him to lose a close one on the cards. Especially with Mayweather's retirement being imminent.

I don't mind being wrong as I like both fighters, but I see Canelo taking a major win tonight.

VIVA La Raza!

Comment

I also see canelo winning a split decision

Comment

Mayweather 0 is not going to be GIVEN AWAY! If he take it it will be because HE EARNED IT I would hope

I know some are desperate to see Mayweather lose I get that but to taking is 0 via Robbery of Controversy would be a JOKE and certainly wouldn't do anything POSITIVE for Canelo Career, sure the TROLLS and Casuals will celebrate but the True Boxing Fans would know it was a cheapened victory

If Mayweather wins via Controversial Decision then he is already hated and you can do a rematch and make even MORE MONEY doing the fight again

Don't ruin a mega fight with controversy from either side...MAY THE BEST MAN WIN TONIGHT!

Comment

I see Canelo winning a close decision. Not based on robbery, based on Floyd is 36. Never looked spectacular above 147

Comment

I love these bold calls before a fight with nothing on the line so we get a cheap bump in case something crazy happens

lets see some accounts put on the line

Comment

Mayweather is a few hours away from sending Mexico into a state of long term DEPRESSION!

Money May is KNOCKING Canelo out tonight!!

You don't agree? Come back to this thread after the fight... I'LL BE HERE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                I love these bold calls before a fight with nothing on the line so we get a cheap bump in case something crazy happens

lets see some accounts put on the line
                If Mayweather loses, I'll DELETE my account!!!! Mark it down.

Comment

All I'm going to say is...

Chavez--->Whitaker--->DeLaHoya--->Mayweather--->Canelo?

I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of controversy or robbery so that the American vs Mexican war story continues. I feel like something fishy will happen.

By the way, does Showtime show their scorecard during fights? Like the Harold Letterman scorecard? They didn't show it on Mayweather's last fight.
                  Last edited by The_Sandman; 09-14-2013, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I really hope a robbery doesn't happen to either guy. This is boxing's biggest showcases to casual fans in years. If it ends in any controversy all you will hear is "that's why no one cares about boxing anymore."

Hey if its a close fight and someone get's a split decision so be it. I always say, in a close fight if you don't go for the KO you better be prepared to live with the decision either way.

But a clear robbery would be a big bummer. Of course if Canelo wins any type of decision Floyd's army will cry robbery no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                    X