Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Carolina RB Lattimore breaks his knee during a carry (warning graphic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was deliberate by the line backer. Now both of his knees are fcked

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Looks like he's in shock rather than pain. At first glance after the hit in real time, I thought the bone had ripped through his skin. That's awful.
      Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. The emergency personnel looked like she was deliberately not allowing him to see his injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Looks like he's in shock rather than pain. At first glance after the hit in real time, I thought the bone had ripped through his skin. That's awful.
        Oh yea, he's def in shock

Comment

Fu•cking OUCH!!!!!! that sh•it was brutal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post

I almost threw up in my mouth watching this earlier live.

He's one tough SOB.
            Think that's bad? Check out pics of Kellen Winslow when he blew out his knee back in 1984

Poet

Comment

My knees felt weak when I saw the video ... he has some skills .. but it looks like his football career is done now, hope we're all wrong

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                My knees felt weak when I saw the video ... he has some skills .. but it looks like his football career is done now, hope we're all wrong
                I'd be surprised if he ever fully recovers to play at this level again.

Comment

Bo Jackson.

Comment

As nasty as watching Bryant Young get his leg broken on MNF years back............horrible ****.

Remember when Ken Norton Jr accidentally chop blocked his own player and his leg like broke completely in half.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      that is a brutal injury.

you gotta feel horrible for that poor guy. in addition to the long term injury he's going to have to rehabilitate, he was probably really hurting.
                      He will never fully recover. He might be able to salvage his career, but he'll never have the same explosiveness, and ability to make cuts as he once did.

Well, maybe with the surgery, and advancements now, but still, I doubt he'll ever be quite the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X