Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Up The Best Of Boxing Scene Group Peepz! And what!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck, it's all in good competition. I'd like to have some of the posters you have there in your group, who are **** posters, I don't know why you have them there. I should have them. Ether, Dorian, Diesel, Sigrab, Dominicano Soy, Reed, etc, just horrible posters. But it's all good, you can keep them. I'll make my own list.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      Challenge taken.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/group.php?groupid=384

WoBS.

Keep an eye on who joins my group. It will not be 50+ deep, but the 10-15 posters who I sent invitations to, are some of the elite trolls of this site.
      Without G-Dawgs, that group is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
        I have created a group with the very best posters ever. It is a thriving group with a mixed dynamic that just blows your mind.

Any group want to challenge #BoBS are foolish. Come at me bro and hoes.
        I'll challenge you solo

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Without G-Dawgs, that group is nothing.
          Intellectual trolls only.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            I'll challenge you solo
            Challenge accepted.

You have a Crack head who said My heart will explode before I lose' hitting a turn buckle. Then he got KTFO by one of the most memorables KO of ALL Time.

Sky has dumped his ass promotions and he will soon add another whole 100lbs.

Then you have a MOFO who fought a HOF and lost his soul. He had one more fight and quit boxing. The man can't drive either. He like his countrymen Fatton can join celebrity fat camp on TV one day.

Then you have another man whose Dad was a cab driver yet both his sons have run people over. His dad his a bigger gap in his teeth than Bernard Hopkin's FFS and he sent **** pics to an essex whore and was exposed as not being this 'devout muslim'.

He got KTFO by a bum who lose to Kevin Mitchel LOL and more. His team robbed his own nutritionalist contract papers by breaking into his hotel room. Soon as he found out that gay blonde surfer was ****, he ran back.

I don't even know who the **** you are to attack you, you are a nobody.

Comment

Good luck, it's all in good competition. I'd like to have some of the posters you have there in your group, who are **** posters, I don't know why you have them there. I should have them. Ether, Dorian, Diesel, Sigrab, Dominicano Soy, Reed, etc, just horrible posters. But it's all good, you can keep them. I'll make my own list.
              Aight, minus adding yourself, when you get 20, I bring my top 20, we make a thread and pic who faces who.

Make it happen.

I am my own man, and everyone in this group is their own man or women.

#WoBS's what is your profession?

I am a pool cleaner

I work in Walmart

I am a house husband

#BoBS WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?

AAAHHHHOUUUUUU AAAHHHHHHOUUUU AAHHHHHHOUUUUUU

Comment

Aight, minus adding yourself, when you get 20, I bring my top 20, we make a thread and pic who faces who.

Make it happen.

I am my own man, and everyone in this group is their own man or women.

#WoBS's what is your profession?

I am a pool cleaner

I work in Walmart

I am a house husband

#BoBS WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?

AAAHHHHOUUUUUU AAAHHHHHHOUUUU AAHHHHHHOUUUUUU
                20 is too much. It will then delude how elite the group is. Your group is like the International Boxing Hall of Fame, every one can join.

You'll see mine. The posters I added are not very active, so it will take time for the group to come together entirely, as soon as they accept the invitation. You can have 100 to my 10-15 trolls, it will be a no-contest.

Comment

Challenge taken.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/group.php?groupid=384

WoBS.

Keep an eye on who joins my group. It will not be 50+ deep, but the 10-15 posters who I sent invitations to, are some of the elite trolls of this site.
                  I have created a group with the very best posters ever. It is a thriving group with a mixed dynamic that just blows your mind.

Any group want to challenge #BoBS are foolish. Come at me bro and hoes.
                  20 is too much. It will then delude how elite the group is. Your group is like the International Boxing Hall of Fame, every one can join.

You'll see mine. The posters I added are not very active, so it will take time for the group to come together entirely, as soon as they accept the invitation. You can have 100 to my 10-15 trolls, it will be a no-contest.
                  Okay my fellow E-warrior, when you have your 10 finest, the ten Best of Boxing Scene shall dine with yours.

#E War

#BoBS

Comment

Open your group so we can read your threads too!

I see you have squeelpiggy now. Interesting.

Comment

war WoBs.........

Comment

Working...
                      X