No announcement yet.

TMT dead already...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    It can probably be what Square Ring was when Roy was going good, at that point it was considered a real pormotional company far ahead of GBP.

As long as Floyd fights it is a legitimate entity, after that though it would depend on Floyd caring about the project and he is rather flighty so that would be a real good time to bounce.
    What does Floyd have outside of boxing once he gets out besides gambling? So I'd guess it's in his best interest to keep the "company" moving forward.

Comment

lmao too funny....

Comment

"we taking over"

Comment

When was it alive? This must have been a pubicity stunt. Can't say I'm mad, better to quit now, instead of losing millions.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            What does Floyd have outside of boxing once he gets out besides gambling? So I'd guess it's in his best interest to keep the "company" moving forward.
            True and it is the one thing he really knows, if he gets a good solid guy to handle it day to day it could work long run, but as much as I like Floyd as a fighter I think he would be stupid with it once he got out of the game~ on the plus side he is likely to always be aligned with GBP so anyone with him will probably end up just fine if it doesn't work out.

Comment

Lol I guess 50 should have waited until Floyd was released before speaking on his behalf.

Comment

lmao at people saying tmt is the future

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

LOL they didn't last long. Snooki's promotion company has a brighter future.

So the TMT company is gonna disappear and Mayweather will keep running his own company? What happens to Dirrell and Gamboa? SMH at this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      True and it is the one thing he really knows, if he gets a good solid guy to handle it day to day it could work long run, but as much as I like Floyd as a fighter I think he would be stupid with it once he got out of the game~ on the plus side he is likely to always be aligned with GBP so anyone with him will probably end up just fine if it doesn't work out.
                      And he got Haymon on his side so... That's a good start.

Comment

Working...
                      X