Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowardly Fraud Andre Dirrell calls out Abraham on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell is a coward and the **** he pulled during the super six still bothers me. I'd love to see him get brutally KO'd.

Comment

im going to work Horton.

Don't take it personally, I still like you.,

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
        Dirrell is a coward and the **** he pulled during the super six still bothers me. I'd love to see him get brutally KO'd.
        spoken like somebody has never boxed before.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          im going to work Horton.

Don't take it personally, I still like you.,
          likewise fella, i wouldn't take any of this personally.

Comment

The carls froch fight was ugly i thought dirrell won but neither deserve the decision, i dont understand why people think that dirrell acted to get out of the fight, dude thought he was ko fair, n then based out of the suppose acting he chooses to take (i think 2 years) out of boxing lol n he does all this suppose acting for what???? He was winning the fight, then hes a suppose proven coward but dudes in NSB follow his twitter

Comment

Lol. The stupid rhetoric going around this site is sad. Abraham beats dirrell now? Who really believes that? Seriously only a biased idiot would.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                spoken like somebody has never boxed before.
                Dead wrong. If anything it sounds like you are biased, no one would continue their career if they started to encounter neurological problems like he apparently was experiencing. He's nothing but a big phoney, he acted his way out of the AA fight, that was proper Oscar worthy acting (despite AA's ****up). Then he came up with the above excuse not to fight Ward, and within half a year he was active again, saying he's ready to fight again. Obvious bull**** and if you buy it then you are naieve as hell.

Dirrell is not a fighter, he's a gifted athlete with a crap personality. I wouldn't mind him that much if he wouldn't talk as much trash on the side as he does.

Comment

Dead wrong. If anything it sounds like you are biased, no one would continue their career if they started to encounter neurological problems like he apparently was experiencing. He's nothing but a big phoney, he acted his way out of the AA fight, that was proper Oscar worthy acting (despite AA's ****up). Then he came up with the above excuse not to fight Ward, and within half a year he was active again, saying he's ready to fight again. Obvious bull**** and if you buy it then you are naieve as hell.

Dirrell is not a fighter, he's a gifted athlete with a crap personality. I wouldn't mind him that much if he wouldn't talk as much trash on the side as he does.
                  Dirrell talks a lot of trash? Since when? Gotta live when ppl make **** up.

Comment

lol rubbish.

no one would continue their career if they started to encounter neurological problems, eh? ever heard of baby joe mesi? marco antonio barrera?

fail/

Comment

Dirrell clearly was schooling Abraham in the first fight. And he got robbed against Froch. I dont understand why the hate for a fighter with so much talent. Calling him a quitter or a faker when most wont get in the same ring with him. Effing jokers and shtty boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X