Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pacquiao want to know the dates when he will be tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is getting this kind of treatment in this thread....

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      Im losing my patience . ALL means everything floyd compromised to 14 days 50/50. If it was just the 50/50 or just the 14 days, it would not be all now would it?
      Manny said he agreed to ALL the terms. He didn't say what they were. He didn't say he signed the contract from January. He wasn't specifc so you can't answer the question using Manny's words.

ALL means everything floyd compromised to 14 days 50/50. You don't know this. You assume it becaue you like manny. You have no idea what terms were offered or accepted in July. ALL, could mean whatever agreement ross/Al/Bob made during the negotitations.

Comment

• I'm still waiting!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bongwater View Post
          the whole world knows that Floyd Mayweather ducked Pacquiao twice
          Only you and the other ******s on this site actually believe this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
            That's because Manny never asked to know the exact time of testing.

Show me a source or you're just buying another cracked out, punch drunk, felon's lie.

You're a ******.
            You bought the lie Bob Arum told about having a deal with GBP to stage a fight between Mayweather and Pac. There was no evidence of a deal, only the word of a proven liar and crook. What is the difference between you and the TS?

Comment

• Originally posted by CungLe View Post
              Roger is his source

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
              I agree. Bob "I was lying yesterday; today I am telling the truth" is a much more reliable source for information such as the non-existent deal he had with GBP.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Just like in January.

He wants to know the dates because hes a cheater and is a clown ass joke.

****ing PED cheat I cant wait to see this science experiment on the stand.
                When is the trial? Anybody know.

Comment

• because he wants to know when Floyd wants to take the test. Just like when Floyd's 18 days cutoff with Mosley..

“Shane has signed a contract that says Floyd can dictate the terms of the drug testing. Anything that Floyd wants is all right, as long as Floyd submits to the same testing requirements as Shane. There is no provision one way or another in the contract for public disclosure of the test results"

Comment

Working...
                  X