Collapse
No announcement yet.

God doesn't forgive you of EVERYTHING.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God doesn't forgive you of EVERYTHING.

I wonder how many people on here are aware that if you blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, you literally can never get into heaven.

Matthew 12:31-32 "Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

So yeah, that whole thing about God forgiving you no matter what you've done, it's pretty untrue.

This isn't an attempt to provoke Christians by the way, unless your angered by solid fact. Dudes got any thoughts on this?

P.s, I heard the holy ghost sucks cocks

the **** is the holy ghost?

Comment

I'm not gonna forgive that **** for anything either. It's mutual hate.

Comment

Oh yeah before any douches try to counter with that "noo noo it's just unbelieving in the holy ghost, so if you believe your not blaspheming", read what my boy Markus said, he said "he who speaketh a word against the holy ghost will not be forgiven". So basically, say the holy ghost sucks, etc, and your on a one way ticket to hell. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
          Oh yeah before any douches try to counter with that "noo noo it's just unbelieving in the holy ghost, so if you believe your not blaspheming", read what my boy Markus said, he said "he who speaketh a word against the holy ghost will not be forgiven". So basically, say the holy ghost sucks, etc, and your on a one way ticket to hell. Good luck!
          That's fine by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            That's fine by me.
            Mahaha, your the first of the souls I have collected in this thread

Comment

i will not grow old on salem's lot

gotta formulate a plot..........

something something

Comment

for someone who doesnt believe in religion, you sure do spend a ****load of time talkin about it

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
                  i will not grow old on salem's lot

gotta formulate a plot..........

something something
                  More like Mr Barlow

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
                    How do you know that it ultimately mean eternal damnation and not just a sin you'd be judged for in some form or another?

Comment

Working...
                    X