No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Shoots Down Maidana Showdown, For Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse Shoots Down Maidana Showdown, For Now

LAS VEGAS, NV - WBC interim super lightweight champion Lucas Matthysse (33-2, 31KOs) firmly has his sights set on facing the WBC's full champion, Danny Garcia in his next fight. He was hardly touched in his 1st round knockout victory over Mike Dallas on Saturday in Las Vegas. He said that he hopes to be back in the ring as soon as possible.

"It depends on what my promoters say. I hope to be back in the ring as soon as I can. Like you said I wasn't really touched in this fight. Garcia is the fight I want. I want to be the full champion," Matthysse told BoxingScene. [Click Here To Read More]

I'm glad hes not taking GB's bait and switch

Comment

Good, fcuk GBP trying to protect Garcia by feeding Lucas lesser fighters

Lucas wants the top dog

Comment

Good call. Maidana puts an end to that joyride, just like in the ams

Comment

They need to stop trying to force Lucas vs Marcos, it reminds of me two kids in school that dont want to fight but everyone keeps egging them on. Make Lucas vs Garcia!

Comment

Haha GBP's plans of protecting Garcia by offering Matthysse a good fight backfires. Bring on Danny Garcia damnit!

Comment

Goldenboy trying to keep Mathysse away from Garcia, but his target is locked.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Good, fcuk GBP trying to protect Garcia by feeding Lucas lesser fightersLucas wants the top dog
                maidana is not in the lesser fighter category.

Comment

This fight is going to happend no doubt..he needs to be passion and stop talking too much trash

Comment

Perfect. Stand your ground.

Comment

Working...
                    X