Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez hurts shoulder he's a quitter, Margs fights on hes stupid. Make up your mind!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez hurts shoulder he's a quitter, Margs fights on hes stupid. Make up your mind!

All I heard all of last week was that Marquez was a quitter despite reports from crediable news sources reporting that he indeed had a a shoulder injury. Now Im seeing threads how Margarito isn't a warrior for fighting on instead hes a moron and he deserves no credit for being couragious in the ring.

You fuking hypocrites need to make up your brainless minds up about this! You can't have it both fuking ways and expect to be taken seriously do you? My God some of you have to be some of the most non intellectual and anti-thinking people on the planet. Seriously there is some massive stupidity going on around here.

now maybe you finally understand how ignorant this forum really is..never satisfied..never

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
      now maybe you finally understand how ignorant this forum really is..never satisfied..never
      Oh I've know that for years! People on this forum obviously never understood the concept of double standards and hypocrisy.

Comment

I think people were stupid, wrong and disrespectful for labelling Marquez a quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          I think people were stupid, wrong and disrespectful for labelling Marquez a quitter.
          Thats because you have a brain!

Comment

Rafa did not quit. Margarito is just plain stupid.

I respect Rafa more than Margarito.

Comment

It was his CORNERS JOB..

Most fighters are known to fight to the death..they're pumped and have no quit in them...a TRAINER is there to PROTECT their fighter and make them realize that enough is enough!

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                It was his CORNERS JOB..

Most fighters are known to fight to the death..they're pumped and have no quit in them...a TRAINER is there to PROTECT their fighter and make them realize that enough is enough!
                that's true I think Garcia should've stopped the fight but let's be real if that would've happened the forum would be filled with threads today from Cotto fans saying the corner saved Tony from quitting

Comment

People shouldn't blame Margo, they should blame his corner. Garcia said afterwards that "Margarito wouldn't have let me stop the fight". Well, goes to show you who really is the boss in that team. His trainer should be looking out for his well being first and foremost, I think it was very irresponsible of Garcia to allow him to continue. It also goes to show you Garcia's lack of experience as a trainer. If it was any other trainer in there they would have stopped the fight for the sake of Margo's health.

Comment

Bunch of lame kids who have never and will never step foot inside a real boxing gym, but think they can look down on professional boxers. That's all it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X