No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado Goes To Phoenix To Finish Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado Goes To Phoenix To Finish Training Camp

(Phoenix, AZ) Last week "King" Gabe Rosado & trainer Billy Briscoe made the move from Philadelphia to Phoenix to finish up their ongoing training camp. They are preparing for undefeated & highly touted Mayweather Promotions fighter J'Leon Love on 5/4 as part of the "May Day" event on Showtime PPV.

"I feel the training camp move to Phoenix is a nice change of pace. Phoenix compliments Las Vegas very well in that the weather and the time zone are the same. Philly is my city but when I am home, I have more responsibilities. I can put things on-hold while in Phoenix and focus on the task at hand and prepare 100% for the fight." explained Rosado. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    (Phoenix, AZ) Last week "King" Gabe Rosado & trainer Billy Briscoe made the move from Philadelphia to Phoenix to finish up their ongoing training camp. They are preparing for undefeated & highly touted Mayweather Promotions fighter J'Leon Love on 5/4 as part of the "May Day" event on Showtime PPV.

"I feel the training camp move to Phoenix is a nice change of pace. Phoenix compliments Las Vegas very well in that the weather and the time zone are the same. Philly is my city but when I am home, I have more responsibilities. I can put things on-hold while in Phoenix and focus on the task at hand and prepare 100% for the fight." explained Rosado. [Click Here To Read More]
    cool....Love gonna get a beating!!..WAR King!!

Comment

I can't believe I'll actually be rooting for a guy that reps Philly. Ugh

War Rosado...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        cool....Love gonna get a beating!!..WAR King!!
        lol like when GGG was gunna get exposed?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          I can't believe I'll actually be rooting for a guy that reps Philly. Ugh

War Rosado...

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
            lol like when GGG was gunna get exposed?
            GGG is alright...everybody know I ride with the Philly fighter no matter what!!...B.Hop vs King Kong?!?...B.Hop schools that mother****er...Danny Garcia vs Godzilla?!?...Swift all day...see what I mean? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              GGG is alright...everybody know I ride with the Philly fighter no matter what!!...B.Hop vs King Kong?!?...B.Hop schools that mother****er...Danny Garcia vs Godzilla?!?...Swift all day...see what I mean? LOL
              What if a Philly fighter you liked turned out to be a drug cheat? Or a tampered with their handwraps like Cheato Wrapidad did?

Comment

IDK why I'm so interested in this fight here, Floyd and Mares are enough for me.. And with Leo too, I already liked the other 3 fights. but when they added this fight I finally got excited? TF

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  What if a Philly fighter you liked turned out to be a drug cheat? Or a tampered with their handwraps like Cheato Wrapidad did?
                  I've always said that if B.Hop tested positive for roids....I'd look at him different...real talk!!...I wouldn't see him the same as I do now...that goes for any Philly fighter not playing fair

Comment

I got gabe on this one, love sucks

Comment

Working...
                    X