Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you rather see Amir Khan vs. Victor Ortiz or Khan vs. Garcia II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan vs a heavy handed southpaw?

No thank you, not a sadist.

Garcia rematch is interesting

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Both are decent fights imo. Can't really decide but id be happy with both.

Comment

Khan-Matthysse

Comment

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't see what Khan has done to merit a rematch with Garcia. I mean he was KTFO in 4 rounds.

Comment

say what you want about ortiz but he's huge and he can bang. not good for khan. he has a bigger chance of beating garcia in a rematch. still a dumb fighter and a ko waiting to happen again though.

Comment

WOOOH! Good fourm, I wanna see Ortiz vs Khan for a title.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I'd rather see Garcia-Khan 2.

And I believe it will happen.
                if garcia still has his belts if not he may not fight him....

Comment

Khan will only fight punchers if he has to.
                  If he is allowed to cherry pick he will keep fighting smaller guys with no power like Molina so the only way an Ortiz fight happens is if one of them has a title and its mandated.

I prefer Khan - Ortiz to Khan - Lopez who has no power and coming off a Ko loss but the sceptic in me says they will make the Lopez fight

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
                    Khan will only fight punchers if he has to.
                    If he is allowed to cherry pick he will keep fighting smaller guys with no power like Molina so the only way an Ortiz fight happens is if one of them has a title and its mandated.

I prefer Khan - Ortiz to Khan - Lopez who has no power and coming off a Ko loss but the sceptic in me says they will make the Lopez fight
                    What win is Ortiz coming off?

Comment

What win is Ortiz coming off?
                      He isnt but if Khan is faced with a guy coming off a bad KO loss or a guy who retired on injury I think that shows the level he is at. He should be fighting guys guys on a role or it makes him just as bad as Floyd and Pac

Ortiz' loss was less damaging and because he is a puncher I think that makes a potential fight with Khan more interesting than one with Lopez.

Comment

Working...
                      X