Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Brady is the greatest qb of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, Montana didn't repeatedly lose to 9-7 Giants teams with a trophy on the line.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      Dwight clark wasn't special, if you think he was special then you think someone like keenan mccardell was special. But the fact is, montana didn't have great players like that on offense until rice, yet still won two super bowls.
      And it is a team game,is Trent Dilfer a great Qb?

Comment

Well yea, jerry is the greatest of all time.I'm surprised elway doesn't get more criticism though, refusing to be drafted by a certain team, that's real diva-like.
        Elway got his rings riding Terrell Davis' coattails.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Both Dwight Clark and Freddie Soloman were damn good receivers. Not Jerry Rice level but then again there's only maybe 4-5 wideouts in the history of the NFL that are on Rice's level. Don't forget he also had a HOF tight-end in Russ Francis to throw to in those years too.

Poet
          Solomon was above average, come on, plus since you brought up throwing to russ francis, the guy didn't catch that much for the niners. Tedd ginn would have been freddie soloman level back then, and there is no player on rice's level, let alone a wr.

Comment

Holy sht just was watching the news and there was a wreck on the freeway,this Mini cooper looks like it exploded.

Comment

Elway got his rings riding Terrell Davis' coattails.

Poet
              You sir no absolutely nothing about those teams then.

Comment

Solomon was above average, come on, plus since you brought up throwing to russ francis, the guy didn't catch that much for the niners. Tedd ginn would have been freddie soloman level back then, and there is no player on rice's level, let alone a wr.
                I can think of a few that are on Rice's level. You might not agree with it but I can certainly think of some. BTW, were you even watching the NFL when Montana was winning his first two rings? Because I was.....

Poet

Comment

Danny Marino. The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Not the best of this time, that time, part-time, or full-time. . BUT OF ALL TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    You sir no absolutely nothing about those teams then.
                    Oh yes I do, all too well :hahahaha9: Elway was a very good QB but I swear to God the way he gets overrated lol. I got to watch his career from beginning to end :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

I can think of a few that are on Rice's level. You might not agree with it but I can certainly think of some. BTW, were you even watching the NFL when Montana was winning his first two rings? Because I was.....

Poet
                      No but i've seen games, seeing games plus stats is all you really need. You don't actually have to be forty years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X