Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Abril Confronts Brandon Rios For Fight, With Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richard Abril Confronts Brandon Rios For Fight, With Video

MIAMI, FLA. - Cuban lightweight contender Richard Abril (17-2-1, 8KOs), who is also the WBA's interim-lightweight champion, confronted former champion Brandon “Bam Bam” Rios at Versailles Restaurant on Southwest 8th St. Rios showed up to a press conference put together by Top Rank, to officially announce his fight against Yuriorkis Gamboa for April 14th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. As previously reported, Gamboa no-showed the press conference and now their fight appears to be in jeopardy.

[Click Here To Read More]

Somebody, knock Rios the f uck out.

Comment

rios put his hand in his face and got mushed

Comment

Rios is entertaining if nothing else.

Comment

yo old boy got big BALLS to mush rios in the face funny as hell

Comment

lol freakin' Rios just snapped, he wants Gamboa not some unknown bum.
            Last edited by _original_; 03-05-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Rios-Abril is a good fight...

I haven't seen the win over Acosta, but I remember him outboxing an undefeated Prescott before the Khan fight and getting robbed. He'd give Rios a good fight and would be a live underdog, and he just gave Rios an incentive with that mush at Rios' press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                Rios-Abril is a good fight...

I haven't seen the win over Acosta.
                I saw the fight and actually predicted Abril to pull off the upset. The scores of the fight do not reflect how incredibly one sided it truly was. Abril nearly stopped him a few times and I thought Acosta was out cold after the 3rd knockout.

If it goes down, it should be a pretty good fight but not on the level of Gamboa-Rios.

Comment

guess they have to hype the replacement fight

Comment

Fcuk Abril Who the fuck is he to get in someones face at their press conference.

Comment

Working...
                    X