Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone from BS/NSB ever met up and boxed/fought in real life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
    Two members from here met up through the Blackberry messenger group I started up for the forum. The link is in my sig.

They both sparred and posted the video up on YouTube.
    That's pretty cool. But are we talking about friendly sparring, or: "We're gonna get it on, because we don't get along"?

Comment

i bet these *******s(not the real manny fans)never seen a boxing gym other than on tv..or they ran down to the wild card like some groupie ass hoes to stare at manny..they wouldnt know the first thing bout boxing techniques or stratagies...id laugh watching them trying to put their head gear on or attempt to wrap thier own hands
      Last edited by Larry the boss; 06-16-2011, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        lol..naw im 6 feet 210 and have alot of boxing experiance and im in decent shape...im game to get it on..sparring is fun
        I'm 6'2 180 so you would be out of my weight class...I'd **** you up in a game of HORSE though.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          That's pretty cool. But are we talking about friendly sparring, or: "We're gonna get it on, because we don't get along"?
          thats what im talking bout

Comment

I remember getting into it with a guy and starting the Rumblin' Rockin' pledge drive to get bus fare to where ever that fool lived. We could have gotten paid.............Rockin'

Comment

I will spar/roll/anything with anyone in the greater Milwaukee/Chicago area...I don't care how big or little you are, we can box.

This is NS/b/ I have no hard feelings towards anyone no matter how much garbage we talk on here...I can help anyone find a gym close to them, *******, *****, sergiosexual it means nothing if I can actually help someone pursue their passions.
              Last edited by Manny#1ATG; 06-16-2011, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                I'm 6'2 180 so you would be out of my weight class...I'd **** you up in a game of HORSE though.
                6'2 180 is a nice size man..you proablly are quick and have nice movement...you got long arms???should have a nice jab....

u say u play ball??oh dats my **** man we could definitly shoot some hoops.
                Last edited by Larry the boss; 06-15-2011, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
                  I will spar/roll/anything with anyone in the greater Milwaukee/Chicago area...I don't care how big or little you are, we can box.
                  thats how i feel..cause i aint no pro but i can fight..id be more worried bout the smaller guys than the bigger guys.....a guy 250 i know i can hurt him and i should be quicker than him..but a guy 160-180 can def hurt me plus they'd probally be quicker..

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Friendly sparring. Three rounds. A Mexican fighter from Texas vs. a black fighter from London. Londoner was in Texas for business and UD'd him. 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      6'2 180 is a nice size man..you proablly are quick and have nice movement...you got long arms???should have a nice jab....

u say u play ball??oh dats my **** man we could definitly shoot some hoops.
                      Kinda like P Will build but bulkier. Heaviest I weighed was 210 when I was lifting heavy. Slimming down to play ball. i train but havent sparred in 2 years.

Played HS with Kapono at Artesia, (****head) **** dat ***** azz punk.

Comment

Working...
                      X