No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves: If Froch Loses To Me, Too Much For His Pride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves: If Froch Loses To Me, Too Much For His Pride

GEORGE GROVES is hunting down Carl Froch after moving a step closer to a world title shot at the 02 Arena.

Groves, 25, stopped Uruguayan Noe Gonzalez with a straight right hand 51 seconds into the fifth round of their super-middleweight clash which topped the undercard for Froch’s battle with Mikkel Kessler.

The Londoner said: “Of course I want to fight Carl.

“A lot of people’s eyes might roll when I say that, but the truth is, I’m there.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Go away you muppet groves

Comment

With options like Kessler 3, Ward and Hopkins, Groves knows he isn't getting a fight.

Comment

This is a weak bait attempt. Beating Kessler, Bute etc proves nothing, he needs to beat me!

Comment

I for one would like to see this fight, as a younger Froch called out Calzaghe in the same way. Groves has too become the mandatory I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
            I for one would like to see this fight, as a younger Froch called out Calzaghe in the same way. Groves has too become the mandatory I guess?
            Difference is Cazaghe didn't have many bigger fight options. Groves isn't even on Froch's radar and rightfully so, Groves is just wanting some attention.

Comment

Would anyone begrudge Froch this easy fight after his wall to wall top fights over the past 5 years?

It would be massive here for sure..

Degale/Groves was pretty big... this would be massive as all english fight always are..

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                Would anyone begrudge Froch this easy fight after his wall to wall top fights over the past 5 years?

It would be massive here for sure..

Degale/Groves was pretty big... this would be massive as all english fight always are..
                Not as big as a Kessler 3, Hopkins, Ward fight would be. Froch isn't the kind of fighter that wants easy fights.

Comment

lol at everyone thinking Groves will be an easy fight for Froch

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Not as big as a Kessler 3, Hopkins, Ward fight would be. Froch isn't the kind of fighter that wants easy fights.
                    Well i don't think he is so interested in the Ward fight..

Ward is a horrible matchup for him..

As is Hopkins actually.. but due to Bhops age Froch would probably win..

Kessler would be another war.. but i think Froch will stop him this time out

I think Kessler/Groves in terms of fights he can win easier/make money are the best shot.. but as u said froch aint like that..

As a fan i would prefer those fights though.. they would be far more entertaining

Comment

Working...
                    X