No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux Close To Done For April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux Close To Done For April 13

BoxingScene.com was advised by several sources that a deal is nearly complete for a super bantamweight unification between champions Nonito Donaire (31-1, 20KOs) and Guillermo Rigondeaux (11-0, 8KOs). The match would take place on an HBO televised date of April 13th, in New York or Los Angeles.

Rigondeaux's manager, Gary Hyde, has confirmed that he received an official contract for the match. And the Rigondeaux team have told BoxingScene that they are "happy with the contract in principle and hope to have it signed this week." [Click Here To Read More]

Not as good as Donaire-Mares but we all kinda knew that it wouldn't happen.

I'll just be happy to see Rigo get exposed.

Comment

No one should complain about this fight.

Comment

U crazy! Donaire will get exposed.

Comment

"close" to done is the keywords.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't see either one getting exposed but I do see Donaire capitalizing on Rigo's seemingly suspect chin. Honestly I think it will be one sided after Donaire takes away the straight left that Rigo uses repeatedly. I would rather see the Mares fight as well but at least two of the top guys are fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by CLubberLang
              I don't see either one getting exposed but I do see Donaire capitalizing on Rigo's seemingly suspect chin. Honestly I think it will be one sided after Donaire takes away the straight left that Rigo uses repeatedly. I would rather see the Mares fight as well but at least two of the top guys are fighting each other.
              You do know Rigo is mainly about the body atks more than straight lefts right? The only one who relies on one punch is Donaire and thats the left hook.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yeah, That's wassup! Shut the haters up jun jun.

Comment

Good. Let's see what some posters on here will say when Donaire stops him.

Comment

I hope..pleaseeeee!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X