Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMJ/Ortiz OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USADA said they wouldn't test within 48 hours of the fight and we have people still crying about a 7 day cut off.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
      they agreed on 7 days cut off STFU!
      Why? When USADA said they wouldn't test within 48 hours of the fight?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
          USADA said they wouldn't test within 48 hours of the fight and we have people still crying about a 7 day cut off.
          Ok mods, close thread. No other argument matters

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            anyone give me a good reason why would USADA test fighters too close to the fight that even them said that they wouldnt want to affect the fighters

USADA = useless ****

let the commission do their job and lets see the mega fight we all wanted to see

The last time Manny spoke on this issue he said "i don't even know what testosterone is." I find this comment puzzling, as no one seems to have mentioned testosterone, they instead prefer to focus on steroids, yet Manny mentioned it.

Testosterone, EPO and HGH are the most likely culprits in boxing. IMO, and iv'e said this before if Manny is usng anything it's likely a combo of EPO and testosterone, and pehaps HGH.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
              The last time Manny spoke on this issue he said "i don't even know what testosterone is." I find this comment puzzling, as no one seems to have mentioned testosterone, they instead prefer to focus on steroids, yet Manny mentioned it.

Testosterone, EPO and HGH are the most likely culprits in boxing. IMO, and iv'e said this before if Manny is usng anything it's likely a combo of EPO and testosterone, and pehaps HGH.
              lol, manny was saying "steroy..astroy...asteroy?" and one of the guys around said "testosterone, a natural hormone made in the body blah blah"
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 09-12-2011, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                Even if USADA doesn't test too close to the fight itself,how can Manny's team still not agree????
                the question is why do u guys still care about 0 dang random test when there is nu such commission that does it???

Comment

[QUOTE=CONQUERING;11123673]USADA said they wouldn't test within 48 hours of the fight and we have people still crying about a 7 day cut off.[/QUO]
                  where were u when they tested floyd vs shane?
                  do you know how to count 18 freaking days?
                  and what was their reason?
                  usada: we dont want to affect the fighters"

what makes u think they will test fighters 48 hours of the fight?

ill be surprise if they go down to 10 days closer to the figh

just watch its goin to be aroun 14-18 days cut off
                  Last edited by viperz007; 09-12-2011, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                    Why? When USADA said they wouldn't test within 48 hours of the fight?
                    meaning it aint random cuz it has a 2 day cut off right?

Comment

wifebeater's is just using ost to duck pac

Comment

Working...
                      X