Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you guys deal with meeting guys your girls has ****ed and they're cooler you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys deal with meeting guys your girls has ****ed and they're cooler you?

My new girl is really hot and is kind of a social butterfly... and everytime we're out I always meet like some new dude that she had a fling with and it's ****ing killing me..

They're all huge muscular pretty boys with $50k+ cars...

And sometimes at night I just think about them and her... and how everything she does with me, she did with them, and maybe more..... There was this one dude who's a mountain of muscle, and I just think about her on top of him sweating, or maybe him carrying her.... and it makes me want to kill the guy.

****.... it hurts like a *****...

My other girls have always been really discreet with their past flings, but this girl is a different league.
    Last edited by Paclan; 08-17-2011, 07:43 PM.

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
    My new girl is really hot and is kind of a social butterfly... and everytime we're out I always meet like some new dude that she had a fling with and it's ****ing killing me..

They're all huge muscular pretty boys with $50k+ cars...

And sometimes at night I just think about them and her... and how everything she does with me, she did with them, and maybe more..... There was this one dude who's a mountain of muscle, and I just think about her on top of him, and it makes me want to kill the guy.

****.... it hurts like a *****...

My other girls have always been really discreet with their past flings, but this girl is a different league.

You Sir are a Virgin!
    You have NO really hot new girl!!

Stick to trying to hack your fat ex-girls Facebook!!!

Comment

dude, find an ugly b1tch...you already lost this one with that kind of mindset

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        what mindset should I have?

I'm not giving up while i still got her

Comment

Comment

what's a girlfriend ?

Comment

haha, is this your first girl?

She probably got pounded by those 200+ pound monkeys.

Your 100 pound frame will not satisfy.

Comment

It sounds like you have a pretty good girl there.

Introducing you to her old fuck buddies that have pounded her brains out.
                You realize they're all laughing at you right?
                They're all thinking "poor sucker if he knew all the random places I hit it"

Plus you kinda. Sound like a cuckold... you think of muscular men banging your girl? Wtf

My advice find any excuse to fight any of the numerous men she's banged.... infront of her

This will show her she's with an alpha male and not another beta cuckold

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  This is what his girl doing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    what mindset should I have?

I'm not giving up while i still got her

a mindset where her past shouldn't bother you...who wants to be feel that way everytime they meet a fling? cant let that **** bother you dude

Comment

Working...
                    X