• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAVID HAYE by KNOCKOUT

WARRRRRR haye!!!!!!!

Originally posted by leone24 View Post
    WARRRRRR haye!!!!!!!

TKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! Come on Haye!!!

Comment

Wlad will be shocked by Hayes speed and power...

Wlad has been caught with clean shots throughout his career by fat bums, i dont see him coping with Hayes speed.

Wlad will have the punchers chance of TKOing Haye, but thats where the buck stops, skill-wise Haye is superior

I see Wlad trying his best to keep Haye at bay with his jab and not letting him get on the inside to land his shots
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 04-20-2011, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Any need for CAPS in the title u idiot?

Haye is nothing but a self obsessed publicity fool, he doesn't stand a chance against Klitch.

Haye has fought the nobodies of the boxing world, and yet he thinks he can topple these guys... wake up you dilusional dumb phucks.

To coin his own words, Haye is going to get knocked spark out.

This is how it will go, Haye will come out jumping around like he has ants in his pants, Klitch will just wait for the ghayemaker to come out of the closet by the second round, and then Klitch will home in on Ghaye Boys chin, and that will be it. Next time you see Haye will be at a London McDonalds drive-thru selling Cream Egg McFlurry.... nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Wlad has been caught with clean shots throughout his career by fat bums, i dont see him coping with Hayes speed.

Wlad will have the punchers chance of TKOing Haye, but thats where the buck stops, skill-wise Haye is superior

I see Wlad trying his best to keep Haye at bay with his jab and not letting him get on the inside to land his shots
          Haye was caught and hurt by Monte Barrett, so again I'm asking what your point is.

Haye is more skilled than Wlad? Oh come on.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

I think that at long last, and long overdue, Boxingscene should institute a required standard of boxing knowledge BEFORE allowing itinerant posters to take up space on this site.

Comment

I too see Haye catching Wlad early and finishing him off with 4 rds...more like 2 or 3 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by leone24 View Post
                WARRRRRR haye!!!!!!!

Would you like to make a little bet, say 1)on Haye getting a KO....2) On Haye getting KO'd.....3) On Haye winning on points.....and 4) On Haye losing on points. You are SO CERTAIN, that you should be happy to give odds.........

I am not certain, just logical. And I know what I see. So I'm prepared to bet even points.

Comment

Working...
                X