Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Donaire's wife DISSES Fernando Montiel (Ouch!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jin Mosley is also better looking than Walt's girl.

BOOM

Comment

ROFL at the *******s who voted 8-9.

Comment

She is muy guapa. You guys are being mean for no reason, she was just being cute about it.

Comment

I just saw her last Saturday at Anaheim. She looks better in person, but not that much better(she piles on the make-up though). But her bod, she's thicker in person(in the right places) than what you see in them pics.

So, I'd say this, her face is between 4-5(w/o make-up it would probably drop down to a 1-3). Her bod, if you like the thick type, hell, I'd give that **** 7-8

Comment

I didn't like Froch's b*tch talking smack, and I don't like Donaire's b*tch talking smack.

Comment

I'm glad to see that pre-fight overconfidence and arrogance...it will only make Montiel's victory all the muche sweeter.

Like I said before the Hazegawa fight, you guys are underestimating a 3 division champ with great boxing skills, power, and all the experience in the world against top competition.

And just like the Hasegawa fight, people will make a million excuses after Montiel wins.

Comment

Yet everyone gets fights but for some reason Donaire can't weird

Comment

To be honest I feel sorry for this Mexicans talking trash here on the internet hiding behind their PC while their fighters Getting smacked by Pacquiao

Comment

can i bang her?

Comment

Pleaaase knock him out Fernando

Comment

Working...
                      X