Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one noticed how Lampley put Merchant in his place several times for hating on SM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Which decent boxers would these be? Sergio? Who is my favourite fighter outside the UK. So yes I "cheer for" him.

But I dont DICKRIDE him like apparently you feel everyone should do to your favourite fighters. I don't think he can do no wrong.

Do you ever post without referencing "hate" and "haters"? Like I told you once before, it sounds like you were raised by women and didn't have a father figure in your life.
    Kell Brook is the f**king man. He needs to step up and fight someone like the Sencehnko-Malignaggi winner, Solomon, or even Zaveck. But, he is the f**king man. I really think Kell is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      Kell Brook is the f**king man. He needs to step up and fight someone like the Sencehnko-Malignaggi winner, Solomon, or even Zaveck. But, he is the f**king man. I really think Kell is the truth.
      The Malignaggi-Senchenko winner would be the next logical step. I honestly think fighting Matthew Hatton was a step backwards, but I better not say that too loud otherwise DempseyRollin will start menstruating all over the board again.

Comment

I actually thought the entire broadcast team was a bit off.....almost like there was a tension between them all. Merchant was very negative and Lampley wasnt having any of it.

My theory is that they have pretty much told Merchant that he will not be doing the super fights or PPV fights anymore after the whole Floyd thing. Max is prolly going to be taking over. Merchant being the grumpy old man that he is might of made a big deal out of it and there is tension between the HBO broadcast team now. The telling comment for me was when Lampley made a point of reading out Max's text message to him....there was like a 10 second pause after that and Merchant finally formulated the thought "is max's p4p list the official list?" and Lampley owned him right after saying something like "No but its a credible one....is anyone's p4p list the official list?" or something along those lines.

Again just my opinion......i really dont see any reason to be hating on Sergio that much, he's a champion, hes charismatic, and im sure he's like the ODH of Argentina, overall good for boxing.

Guess we will find out if Max does the Pac fight and the Floyd fight.

Comment

Which decent boxers would these be? Sergio? Who is my favourite fighter outside the UK. So yes I "cheer for" him.

But I dont DICKRIDE him like apparently you feel everyone should do to your favourite fighters. I don't think he can do no wrong.

Do you ever post without referencing "hate" and "haters"? Like I told you once before, it sounds like you were raised by women and didn't have a father figure in your life.
          i was raised by women and those women were/are stronger than most men, so wats ur point? u really think ur acting manly by being a debbie downer?? smh, i guess thats what passes for manhood in the uk or something. whenever someone write something in support of another fighter, theres no need for ur negative as to come around and try to make them feel how u feel about ur **** fighters. just keep it real, u werent this kinda poster before now all of a sudden u got a constant stick u your ass and everyone notices it because its been pointed out numerous times.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            i was raised by women
            LOL.....explains a lot. I didn't realise you were so sensitive bro. I'll try to tone it down for you.

Comment

I don't like Lampley either because he's really far off when it comes to broadcasting the live action. I don't mind Emmanuel Steward that much I guess. Merchant is s**t though, always has been. This is nothing new. They just have Max Kellerman there all the time. I like the guy on HBO BAD far more than Jim Lampley though.

Comment

noticed, larry needs to leave now, everytime he opens his mouth it's embarrasing

Comment

LOL.....explains a lot. I didn't realise you were so sensitive bro. I'll try to tone it down for you.
                  im the sensitive one but yet ur in every thread spreading ur negativity like a chick on her bleeding cycle, not manly dude, not at all. but then again, ur an amir khan fan, i guess its to me expected.

Comment

lampley generally shows bias toward fighters who are physically good looking

strange, isnt it?

i thought this was common knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                    X