No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Todd duBoef Discusses The Situation With Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Todd duBoef Discusses The Situation With Gamboa

Ernest Gabion catches up with Top Rank President Todd duBoef to discuss the situation with Yuriorkis Gamboa and his no-shows during the promotional tour for the fight with Brandon Rios [Click Here To Read More]

Excellent. Now I want to see Gamboa, or his mouthpiece, make a similar video interview.

(The mayor of Miami was at the press conference that Yuri blew off? lol SMH)

Comment

he looks high

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        he looks high
        he fuhqin intimidated me and I never get that way. He looked angry and wired so I kinda froze lol

Comment

What do you mean "these people", huh Todd?

Comment

I think Todd looked more nervous as in like "**** BOB IS GONNA **** ME FOR THIS" than pissed off. If there was no contract signed that binds Gamboa to TR for 5 more years, just an "AGREEMENT" and I was Gamboa Id go to the fight possibly take the L, take my 1.1m and move on once his actual contract is up. Reason I say possibly take the L is cause his chances are slim right now with all these distractions and his head not being clear and switching trainers AGAIN.

Btw just for the record, I am behind Gamboa 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
              he fuhqin intimidated me and I never get that way. He looked angry and wired so I kinda froze lol
              Good job Ernie.. talkin with the head honchos. This fight man.. what could have been.

Comment

Damn Gamboa is such a wuss. Hehe can't wait to hear the magnitude of the lawsuit. Hope they sue him for everything he has. Chicken.

Comment

todd looks disappointed as hell

Comment

****ing Gamboa! My boys and I had already bought $125 tickets each for the fight, made reservations at The Cosmopolitan, and asked for time off from work...all for this? As*hole!

Comment

Working...
                    X