No announcement yet.

Chambers Still In Hospital - He Actually Stopped Breathing At One Point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
    how does a punch not seem hard? did you feel it?
    Tell me, did you fall on your head when you were little?

The punch didn't look like it connected cleanly, it didn't look to connect with enough power to mess Chambers so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by fenixbb View Post
      Germans are so stupid Klitschko is not even a German but they treat him like one. Imagine a German Boxer in the Ukraine he would never gain ****. LOL just shows how stupid and arrogant the Germans are. Germans don't know any Boxer except Klitschko.
      Stop that ****. It's bordering on racism.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

This is why I really don't understand going in for the kill last round of the fight when you're clearly ahead on the score cards and are in complete control of the fight.

Hopefully the kids alright.

Comment

This seems hard to believe, maybe Chambers suffers from some sort of medical condition that was unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            This is why I really don't understand going in for the kill last round of the fight when you're clearly ahead on the score cards and are in complete control of the fight.

It's all Manny's fault, I'm telling you.

Comment

Obviously this is bull****,we all saw the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                Tell me, did you fall on your head when you were little?

The punch didn't look like it connected cleanly, it didn't look to connect with enough power to mess Chambers so bad.
                did you see the way his head rocked from the impact?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

the reason he and Manny wanted to leave it out of the judges hands is because 99% of people on here think he's boring, talk **** if he doesn't stop someone, and American networks won't even air HW title fights.

Comment

I just saw the KO again.. I really have a hard time believe that punch could have done so much damage. Some angles it doesn't even look like it landed. Something doesn't seem right about this at all.

Comment

Originally posted by britton View Post
                      did you see the way his head rocked from the impact?
                      Yes, but it didn't seem that the shot connected cleanly, at first I thought he had hit him on the gloves.

Comment

Working...
                      X