No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Arrives in The Philippines To a Warm Welcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Arrives in The Philippines To a Warm Welcome

WBO and Ring Magazine super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire arrived at the Centennial Terminal of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport this morning and received a warm welcome from Immigration and Customs officials, airport personnel, passengers and fans.

[Click Here To Read More]

Move aside pacquaio you bum, should you be so privileged to even roll out the red carpet for nonito.

Comment

Haha, Ronnie found a new Filipino to leech onto. It's going to be the "Filipino Flash" every where from now on.

And it's no coincidence that as a Pacquaio fan, he brings up drug testing and cleaning up the sport.

Comment

nonito maybe the new top flip boxer now but he will never be as successful as Manny. In my opinion I think its a slap in the face to Manny for nonito to come to the Philippines to brag about his victory a week after mannys brutal knockout. I mean nonito doesn't even live in the Philippines and doesn't even help with the poverty that goes on there so he has no business being there.

Comment

Who cares about nonito, I want to see rachel...... hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            Haha, Ronnie found a new Filipino to leech onto. It's going to be the "Filipino Flash" every where from now on.

And it's no coincidence that as a Pacquaio fan, he brings up drug testing and cleaning up the sport.
            haha, Nonito is the next Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
              nonito maybe the new top flip boxer now but he will never be as successful as Manny. In my opinion I think its a slap in the face to Manny for nonito to come to the Philippines to brag about his victory a week after mannys brutal knockout. I mean nonito doesn't even live in the Philippines and doesn't even help with the poverty that goes on there so he has no business being there.
              give him time and he will get there,dont for get manny wasn't successful either that is until all the catch weight fights came around. and so what if he went to the philippines and bragged about his victory,he accomplished what manny has failed to do since 2009 which is knock somebody out.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                give him time and he will get there,dont for get manny wasn't successful either that is until all the catch weight fights came around. and so what if he went to the philippines and bragged about his victory,he accomplished what manny has failed to do since 2009 which is knock somebody out.
                so are you saying Manny's titles that he won, all the wars and fights he put up that made everyone jump out of there seat and the devastating knock outs he delivered before 2009 mean nothing now? Are you going to say he should die now?

Comment

Haha Ronnie has made the switch to the next filipino boxer. It took him a whole week too. After crying about the pacquiao loss he has found his new knight in shinning armor. The WBO and Ring Magazine super bantamweight champion Nonito "the filipino flash" Donaire! So pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                    so are you saying Manny's titles that he won, all the wars and fights he put up that made everyone jump out of there seat and the devastating knock outs he delivered before 2009 mean nothing now? Are you going to say he should die now?
                    nobody said anything about him dieing,ima ask you something and be honest now.do you think manny would have won all those titles without the catch weights...and this is about nonito not manny

Comment

Working...
                    X