No announcement yet.

Pacquiao leaving Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao leaving Top Rank?

Been seeing a lot of posts out there in the last couple days saying there are rumors floating around on Manny leaving Arum. Anyone got any inside info on this or is this just BS some fanboy is starting? IMO, Manny needs to look at the landscape and see that outside of Cotto, Bradley & Marquez, Uncle Bob has no one in his stable to fight. All the other big name guys are with GBP and I really believe that if Manny leaves TR, the Floyd fight happens immediately and everyone will see that Arum was the holdup the whole damn time....

He signed a 5-6 fight contract with Arum either before or after Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      He signed a 5-6 fight contract with Arum either before or after Mosley
      I must of missed that headline. Not sure where all these fanboys are getting their info from, would be awesome to see Manny as a free agent.. i think he would take on anybody then. Be cool to see him terrorize the GBP stable...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
        I must of missed that headline. Not sure where all these fanboys are getting their info from, would be awesome to see Manny as a free agent.. i think he would take on anybody then. Be cool to see him terrorize the GBP stable...lol
        I'm trying to run off of memory right now. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he did his contract around then. Either that or until 2013

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          I'm trying to run off of memory right now. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he did his contract around then. Either that or until 2013
          i'll send a tweet to dan rafael and see if he will respond with the answer regarding his contract

Comment

Working...
          X