No announcement yet.

Exclusive Interview with Lamont Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    The thing that makes no sense in his story is that if the doctor found low testosterone levels in a young man who is a pro athlete, surely you would want to know why he has these low levels.

Its just not normal for a fit healthy young man to have low levels, it could be a symptom of something serious. Yet this doc didnt seem at all concerned.

I mean a doctor doesnt just see you have high blood sugar and say here take some insulin, you do tests for diabetes.
    thats a very good point, im not very educated when it comes to low testosterone levels the doctor should be very concerned. im sure a lot of different issues and diseases could be associated with low testosterone levels

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
      Why didnt the ghost rematch salido after his b sample did not contain peds?
      be honest with you i dont know much about what happened in that instance, but to reply to your other post. do you have any link on where conte talked specifically about the peterson situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
        be honest with you i dont know much about what happened in that instance, but to reply to your other post. do you have any link on where conte talked specifically about the peterson situation?
        Its on his twitter some one posted it on another website.

Peterson's total testosterone level of 563 was perfectly NORMAL! Hypogonadism? You must me kidding

Victor Conte ‏ @VictorConte
        My opinion Peterson's doc needs INVESTIGATION. One lab test & pellet program? How about days of rest & a retest. Total test level was NORMAL

Often times low testosterone levels can bounce back w/ a few days rest. Why not recommed that first instead of an expensive pellet program?

May 13 this was tweeted

http://twitter.com/#!/victorconte

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
          Its on his twitter some one posted it on another website.

Peterson's total testosterone level of 563 was perfectly NORMAL! Hypogonadism? You must me kidding

My opinion Peterson's doc needs INVESTIGATION. One lab test & pellet program? How about days of rest & a retest. Total test level was NORMAL

Often times low testosterone levels can bounce back w/ a few days rest. Why not recommed that first instead of an expensive pellet program?

May 13 this was tweeted

http://twitter.com/#!/victorconte
          thank you, very insightful

Comment

the question of why he would ask for random testing if he was cheating is simple. he cheated back in nov before the 1st fight and got away with it. he surely figured by now he would be clean and it wouldnt show up.

his explanations are really crappy. his excuse for not informing anyone that he did it, not informing anyone after his 1st sample failed and waiting til his 2nd sample failed to let anyone know he took what he thought was a "natural, organic" test booster area pretty bad excuses.
            Last edited by guru; 05-16-2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Wow, reading this thread makes me sick.

The people attacking Khan here and giving Peterson some benefit of the doubt (typical Mayweather nuthuggers, IQ might just be in double figures) would be all over it if it were the other way round, or someone like Pacquiao who was in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
                the question of why he would ask for random testing if he was cheating is simple. he cheated back in nov before the 1st fight and got away with it. he surely figured by now he would be clean and it wouldnt show up.

his explanations are really crappy. his excuse for not informing anyone that he did it, not informing anyone after his 1st sample failed and waiting til his 2nd sample failed to let anyone know he took what he thought was a "natural, organic" test booster area pretty bad excuses.
                i agree with everything you said... they seem as lame excuses but could easily be passed off as him just be a numb nuts, but in any case he is still at fault, stupid or not

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
                  Wow, reading this thread makes me sick.

The people attacking Khan here and giving Peterson some benefit of the doubt (typical Mayweather nuthuggers, IQ might just be in double figures) would be all over it if it were the other way round, or someone like Pacquiao who was in this situation.
                  first off i dont see anyone siding with peterson in this thread pacfart, theres not enough information on what really happened and we are all looking at this from petersons side because this is the first we have heard from peterson regarding this whole debacle.

second, Khan has every right to be pissed off but the way he goes about his bellyaching and crying is comical in the least. Khan acts like a spoiled little brat and annoys the hell out of a lot of fans... He's a great fighter to watch in the ring but a circus act outside of it....

Comment

Hope to see him back in the ring soon.

Comment

He must think all of us are ******ed, seriously he isn't fooling anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X