No announcement yet.

Post your fave movie scenes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your fave movie scenes

Just rewatched "The awakenings." This scene always touch my heart that I try not to cry whenever I see and remember this part.

Also this one, Nicholson reminding me, how to have a real fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkLSbDudrjU

Forrest gump

Inspirational words from pursuit of happyness

I also like the part where WIll and Jaden were in the toilet of train station, he was trying to put his kid to sleep by making up some stories. That made my heart cry, where I cant imagine, me and my duaghter in that situation.

WAY too many to even post a single one here, because I know doing so would probably lock me into posting (and viewing) film clips for hours.

Instead, I'll lurk and dish out karma to anybody who posts any of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      WAY too many to even post a single one here, because I know doing so would probably lock me into posting (and viewing) film clips for hours.

Instead, I'll lurk and dish out karma to anybody who posts any of my favorites.

Gimme the first green k, son.

Comment

Green to both Led and Freedom.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I just watched this after years!

Stephen King FTW!

Comment

Comment

It seems I have tapped my karma to it's limit, so I won't be dishing any out for the next 24 hours. Consider this thread marked for my return, though.

Young Money, I see you. The theatre I saw that movie in collectively lost it's proverbial shit when that scene hit. Well, what was left of it, anyway : Half of the people who had bought tickets to see it left at various points during the movie.

I assume they weren't familiar with Cohen's character "Bruno" from his TV series, and expected another "Borat". Their leaving only compounded the hilarity.

Comment

Working...
                    X