No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton Rumors Continue With Senchenko, Forbes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton Rumors Continue With Senchenko, Forbes

Rumors that Ricky Hatton has been back in the gym have sparked fresh speculation over Hatton's future plans. Hatton's brief gym time has snowballed into a claim that he will take on WBA welterweight champion Vyacheslav Senchenko in his comeback fight, with the MEN assumed to be the venue for this proposed contest. [details]

I hope he fights somebody, wins, and then retires. I'm a big fan of Hatton, so I'd hate to see him go out on a 2nd round loss.

Comment

He should fight Khan/Bradley or retire imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
        He should fight Khan/Bradley or retire imo.

why the hell do ppl think he should fight Khan he is way out of Khans league, god ppl talk like Hatton is a bum.

Comment

Had Steve on my show a few weeks back and he said that as far as him fighting Ricky, he wasn't told of anything and he heard about it like everybody else did, so who knows how much truth there is to the rumor that he'd be fighting Hatton.

He also said if the fight were to happen that he'd have no problem doing it at Welterweight.

Comment

if khan wins against kotelnik he should fight him, i mean why fight somebody like forbes or senchenko when he could fight khan in what would be probably the biggest fight in brittish history.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
              I hope he fights somebody, wins, and then retires. I'm a big fan of Hatton, so I'd hate to see him go out on a 2nd round loss.
              i agree but i dont want to see him lose again im pretty positive he could take out any of the lww champs (besides pac obviously) and kahn is not in his class maybe after h has a few more big fights under his belt he could be in the ring with hatton but ever since the pac loss people talk about hatton like he is a 80 year old man with a glass jaw...anybody 154 or below woulda dropped from that shot he hit hatton withso imo i think he should have one more fight win a title and then retire and go out like the true warrior champion that he is

Comment

i keep reading this topic like it says hes fighting Shevchenko

Comment

IMO Forbes has a pretty decent chance at beating Hatton.

Comment

panda dont think hatton got much left

panda thinkt hatton should fight witter if witter becomes champ again

Comment

Working...
                    X