• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cory Spinks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anybody Bradley has or will ever beat

And a prime Zab would clown Bradley especially at 140

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      And I don't see Bradley getting knocked out in two rounds by Tszyu or losing to Baldimir. The only reason why anybody like you would pick Judah is out of spite over the Pacquiao fight. Judah did not have a better career than Bradley. And Judah was not "successful" against Mayweather. Winning 2-3 rounds is not success.
      Bradley got dropped hard by Kendall Holt, what the fuck you think Tszyu would do to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Bradley got dropped hard by Kendall Holt, what the fuck you think Tszyu would do to him?
        Bradley got up, dominated, and was not KO'd. Tszyu was dropped twice and busted up by Hurtado who was not on Bradley's level. Tszyu also got the sh.t beat out of him by Vince Phillips. And never rematched him. So lets not pretend Tszyu was invincible either.

Comment

You can't compare them right now. That's like comparing Ward to Bhop.

its too early.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
            Cory Spinks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anybody Bradley has or will ever beat
            you rate Spinks higher than Manny??ok

Comment

Gotta go with Judah on this one, and I honestly dont see a comparison...maybe I need to read few posts in the thread.

If anything, Judah established himself in the sport and became a "name", something that Tim hasn't been able to do. Zab did this, even with his olympic setbacks.

As for his resume, it superceeds Tim's, mostly because of names, because Zab didn't win all of his big fights.

Judah: Tszyu, Ward, Spinks (twice), Corley, Mayweather, Cotto, Clottey, Matthysee, Khan, Paris

Bradley: Witter, Campbell, Peterson, Holt, Alexander, Casamayor, Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
                Gotta go with Judah on this one, and I honestly dont see a comparison...maybe I need to read few posts in the thread.

If anything, Judah established himself in the sport and became a "name", something that Tim hasn't been able to do. Zab did this, even with his olympic setbacks.

As for his resume, it superceeds Tim's, mostly because of names, because Zab didn't win all of his big fights.

Judah: Tszyu, Ward, Spinks (twice), Corley, Mayweather, Cotto, Clottey, Matthysee, Khan, Paris

Bradley: Witter, Campbell, Peterson, Holt, Alexander, Casamayor, Pacquiao.
                You forgot Junior Witter and DeMarcus Corley for Judah. He beat him before Bradley did. You also forgot Vazquez for Bradley, who's ranked #2 LW right now by The Ring.

If you narrow it down to wins only, like you're supposed to do when comparing resumes. It's actually only;

Spinks, Corley, Witter, Matthysse, Ward, Paris, Mabuza, and a guy who people won't give much credit to Judah for beating but I will, Cosme Rivera[Had a 3 year winning streak coming in 7-0]. Plus a big extra credit for winning The Ring title at 147.

vs

Pacquiao, Peterson, Alexander, Holt, Vazquez, Witter, i'll give him Abregu.

I would say it's Judah right now. But Bradley can surpass him definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  You forgot Junior Witter and DeMarcus Corley for Judah. He beat him before Bradley did. You also forgot Vazquez for Bradley, who's ranked #2 LW right now by The Ring.

If you narrow it down to wins only, like you're supposed to do when comparing resumes. It's actually only;

Spinks, Corley, Witter, Matthysse, Ward, Paris, Mabuza, and a guy who people won't give much credit to Judah for beating but I will, Cosme Rivera[Had a 3 year winning streak coming in 7-0]. Plus a big extra credit for winning The Ring title at 147.

vs

Pacquiao, Peterson, Alexander, Holt, Vazquez, Witter, i'll give him Abregu.

I would say it's Judah right now. But Bradley can surpass him definitely.
                  I sure did forget a couple of fighters. I most definitely remember the Cosme Rivera fight, but it was so low budget, that it didn't make Judah look that great.

I remember Rivera giving Berto his first knockdown though...not many will go back that far, lol. Bradley could surpass Judah, but he has some heavy lifting to do.

Comment

Originally posted by -kev- View Post
                    you forgot junior witter and demarcus corley for judah. He beat him before bradley did. You also forgot vazquez for bradley, who's ranked #2 lw right now by the ring.

spinks, corley, witter, matthysse, ward, paris, mabuza, and a guy who people won't give much credit to judah for beating but i will, cosme rivera[had a 3 year winning streak coming in 7-0]. Plus a big extra credit for winning the ring title at 147.

Vs

pacquiao, peterson, alexander, holt, vazquez, witter, i'll give him abregu.

I would say it's judah right now. But bradley can surpass him definitely.

get outta my thread b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                      Vazquez
                      Alexander
                      Peterson
                      Casamayor old af-_-
                      PACQUIAO

Bradley>>>Judah

Mayweather
                      Cotto
                      Clottey
                      Kosta
                      Mattsysse
                      Spinks
                      Baldomir
                      Khan
                      Mubuza
                      Paris
                      Ward
                      Corley

Going off the people he fought ****s all over the people Bradley beat Cory woulda beat anybody on Bradley's resume

Comment

Working...
                      X