No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm Eyes August Return, Golovkin Awaits Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm Eyes August Return, Golovkin Awaits Shot

WBA middleweight champion Felix Sturm (37-2, 16KOs) is looking to return in the month of August. Sturm retained his title last Friday in Cologne with a nine round stoppage of countryman Sebastian Zbik. Sturm, the WBA's super champion at 160-pounds, received special permission from the sanctioning body to fight Zbik - as long as the winner would face mandatory challenger and WBA "regular" champion Gennady Golovkin (22-0, 19KOs) by September.

[Click Here To Read More]

N'jikam dropped his WBA Interm belt rather than face Gennady i wouldn't be suprised to see Sturm do the same. I hope Golovkin finally gets that b1tch in the ring. Would be pretty sad to see the WBA MW belts "Unified" via both the other Titlists ducking Golovkin.

Comment

Golvokin will straight murder you

Comment

So does a 'super' champion get knocked down to a 'regular' champion and a 'regular' champion get promoted to 'super' champion if the 'super' champion refuses to fight the 'regular' champion?

Comment

I don't care that that that Sturm is running like a *****. I'm still picking Sturm if the fight happens. 100 million says he wins.

Comment

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.

In this case: Golovkin

Sturm will run like the gingerbread man.

Comment

Golovkin about to jump off.

Golovkin-Quillin is the perfect fight to intro him into America after Sturm gets his just deserts.

Comment

Originally posted by JrtheSavior
                Jr will retire both these Euro Bums.
                Are you talking about Chavez Jr? You made me laugh real hard hahahaha
                Do you know that Golovkin destroyed Jr in sparring? He also put some beating on Peter Quillin in sparring. I know that real fights are different but I just don't see Jr retiring anybody

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Golovkin about to jump off.

Golovkin-Quillin is the perfect fight to intro him into America after Sturm gets his just deserts.
                  Yes, I think it would be a competitive fight for the first 6-7 rounds until Golovkin stops him

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Golovkin View Post
                    Yes, I think it would be a competitive fight for the first 6-7 rounds until Golovkin stops him
                    Kid chocolate doesn't have nothing on Golovkin.
                    I'd love to see him face Pirog.
                    You seem like a big fan of his, is it right he can still make 154?

Comment

Working...
                    X