No announcement yet.

Billy Graham to sue Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
    Well, a verbal agreement doesn't mean much. He lost already, and pretty stupid to sue Hatton because not only has he already lost this case, but I doubt they will be friends any longer. Fathers don't sue sons.
    it's not as clear cut as that.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
      Well, a verbal agreement doesn't mean much. He lost already, and pretty stupid to sue Hatton because not only has he already lost this case, but I doubt they will be friends any longer. Fathers don't sue sons.
      Love the sig collection. Dreamcast was the ****.

Ryo Hazuki delivering the tornado kick to that dude's face.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Depends on the judge, if I was the judge I'd be like oh well you ****ed up thats your loss. And I'm pretty sure most judges are like that, unless ricky ends up with a ****ed up judge.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Love the sig collection. Dreamcast was the ****.

Ryo Hazuki delivering the tornado kick to that dude's face.
        It needed more games to be the best console ever, but Dreamcast totally ****s on Saturn. But I never even owned a saturn but heard it was one of the worst consoles ever.

Comment

Verbal agreement??? This would be throw out of court....What happen to all we we're mate stuff from 2 years ago on the 24/7 show??? This is what TV camera does to some people...

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            I'm not sure how Court works in the U.K.

But here, in America, a verbal agreement amounts to nothing more than heresay, and is no grounds whatsoever for deciding a case.

It's inadmissable.

Comment

Graham is a fuking parasite, he showed up to Hatton's last fight getting drunk 24/7 at the MGM bars just looking for attention. If he sues Hatton it will show he's just a gold digging has been, he should go die in a cave.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                I'm not sure how Court works in the U.K.

But here, in America, a verbal agreement amounts to nothing more than heresay, and is no grounds whatsoever for deciding a case.

It's inadmissable.
                I think some weight is attributed to their prior course of dealing or reliance on a promise to detriment or something, I can't remember the precise details so might be mistaken.

Comment

Frank Warren's claims of Joe Calzaghe owing him through a verbal contract were not seen as legitimate by the judge, so this may be the same situation.

Comment

Working...
                  X