Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM vs Broner, at 140.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love for this fight to happen. I would have to go with Marquez beating Broner in this fight. Broner beat DeMarco last night but Marquez is on another level then DeMarco.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
      Could not disagree more. JMM's kryptonite is a defensive shell and short quick counters on the inside. It takes blazing speed to do that from close quarters. Manny and Floyd managed to floor him this way.
      Fair point, I'd venture that the difference is Floyd was extremely difficult/impossible to counter, whereas Manny wasn't and Broner doesn't look to be.

Comment

People are banking off Berto being a Floyd rip off. Dude aint nowhere near as good as Floyd.

JMM has faced and beaten the best of them. Broner's best win is Demarco...a weak journeyman that still managed to land a couple of good shots before getting swarmed.

All Berto has is speed, we all know power don't face JMM.

Comment

Broner all day esspcially th this stage in Marquez's career. Broners too talented and too hungry

Comment

I would like my mexican legend Marquez to win, but i feel he is too old now to compete with slick fast punching style of Broner, i would favor Broner to win, Marquez is very technical so Marquez could pull it off, but Broner much faster, stronger, n he will rise to the occation n take his biggest win

Comment

I'm with those who say Broner needs time. In a year or two he might be ready for Marquez, right now Marquez gets a win. It's a 60/40 fight at 140.

Comment

I'll go with Broner in this fight.

Comment

come on man - JMM

Comment

jmm stops him , demarco had no power ln
                    jmm blasts him

Comment

Broner's style is a nightmare for Jmm

Comment

Working...
                      X