No announcement yet.

The hardest KO punch you've seen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonito-Montiel.

Yes, it's a newer fight but idgaf that left hook made his face come off his head.

Comment

Comment

Two come to mind....

Julian Jackson over Herol Graham and Donald Curry over Milton McCrory..

Comment

Julian Jackson vs. Herol Graham.

I was suprised when I Herol's jaw was still attached to his head.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Nonito-Montiel.

Yes, it's a newer fight but idgaf that left hook made his face come off his head.
            He got up. <__<...

That Buster Douglas - Tyson sequence was vicious too.

Look how his damn neck snapped. I remember this one like it was yesterday.

Comment

Speaking of Curry, how about when Mike McCallum scored a nice one punch KO on him?

Comment

Foster-Mike Quarry.

Comment

Donaire putting the Holy Spirit in Montiel has to rank up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Speaking of Curry, how about when Mike McCallum scored a nice one punch KO on him?
                    Good call!..

If i remember rightly, wasn't it simultaneous right hooks in the 5th with McCallum's punch landing 1st and putting Curry to sleep..

Still think that Curry's 2nd round ko over McCrory takes the biscuit though..
                    Poor old Milt was still in a daze from a heavy kd and staring into space when Curry tee'd off on him.. Can vividly remember thinking, oh ****, he's dead..

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
                      Good call!..

If i remember rightly, wasn't it simultaneous right hooks in the 5th with McCallum's punch landing 1st and putting Curry to sleep..

Still think that Curry's 2nd round ko over McCrory takes the biscuit though..
                      Poor old Milt was still in a daze from a heavy kd and staring into space when Curry tee'd off on him.. Can vividly remember thinking, oh ****, he's dead..
                      On McCallum-Curry...

It was a left hook by McCallum, and Curry was not firing his own hook- nothing simultaneous. Curry backed straight out of in close contact with his head in the air and McCallum just smoothly hooked him into oblivion.
                      Last edited by jabsRstiff; 04-23-2012, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X