No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Giovani Segura To Pursue a Rematch With Brian Viloria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Giovani Segura To Pursue a Rematch With Brian Viloria

Mexico's Giovani Segura (28-2-1, 24KOs) plans to pursue a rematch against WBO flyweight champion Brian Viloria (30-3), who stopped Segura in eight rounds last month in the Philippines. After the fight, Segura was hospitalized for a few days due to severe facial swelling, but the boxer is already back in training and says he is fully recovered and ready to fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow, Bad streak for both Segura brothers..They both got stopped in their last fights..Giovani will be back & I want to see that rematch against Viloria..

Comment

do it in the u.s. this time

Comment

He better start practicing how to avoid those left hooks cause Viloria was playing target practice with it on his dome.
        Last edited by johncods; 01-29-2012, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
          do it in the u.s. this time
          whether they fight in the us or philippines it still won't change the fact that he punches are as open as a $5 hookers legs

Comment

Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
            whether they fight in the us or philippines it still won't change the fact that he punches are as open as a $5 hookers legs
            I think his biggest problem is the fact he runs into punches. Add to the fact viloria is a hard puncher and he runs into the shoot and makes them even stronger.

Comment

unless he learns how to dodge a punch i see him getting stopped

Comment

I don't think Segura can beat Viloria. It's just a bad matchup for him.

Comment

Viloria vs Tyson Marquez is much better.

Comment

Only a close decision deserves a rematch. Segura was badly beaten. He needs to establish again cause I think he's overrated. Fight Kameda or Naito.

Comment

Working...
                    X