No announcement yet.

The Matrix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Matrix

How do you think Dirrell handles ward to beat him as he has an awkward hopskinesque style and is there anyone else at 168 who can trouble him?

He beats Froch by putting on a more offensive boxing clinic in a rematch i feel
    Kessler too slow and one dimesional
    Green lol will overtrain again
    Abraham rinse repeat

Lucian Bute is kinda slick don't know enough about him though?

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
    How do you think Dirrell handles ward to beat him as he has an awkward hopskinesque style and is there anyone else at 168 who can trouble him?

He beats Froch by putting on a more offensive boxing clinic in a rematch i feel
    Kessler too slow and one dimesional
    Green lol will overtrain again
    Abraham rinse repeat

Lucian Bute is kinda slick don't know enough about him though?
    dirrell gotta be faster than ward. and when ward does his hold-n-hit thing, dirrell gotta grab both of ward's arms so he can't hold-n-hit. he is gonna need a ref that won't deduct points for that.

Comment

Makings for a dull fight? I think there meet in the final again anyway them two are the best by a mile

Comment

The only guys in the Super Six who stand a chance against Dirrell are Ward and Abraham. But even still, his style is all wrong for those two. I'd pick him over Abraham again, and I slightly favor him over Ward, even though I want Ward to win.

Comment

[QUOTE=BoxerDood;8725470]The only guys in the Super Six who stand a chance against Dirrell are Ward and Abraham. But even still, his style is all wrong for those two. I'd pick him over Abraham again, and I slightly favor him over Ward, even though I want Ward to win.[/QUOT

I think he out points abraham again anywhere in America Germany different story

Comment

ward said he wants the fight in vegas, and dirrell has said from the beggining he wants the fight in vegas, so it's most likely the fight will be in vegas

also think bute can give ward serious problems, so much i'd favour bute over ward

Comment

Dirrell will be sharpshooting Wards head when he comes in to hold & hit taking the majority of the rounds.

Comment

Working...
              X