No announcement yet.

tapsilog appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] tapsilog appreciation thread

What's up fellas. I'm Colombian and from NY and had tapsilog for the first time the other day. Not my first time having Filipino food and have even had two filipina girlfriends but gaw'damn I could live off this sh.it. the garlic fried rice is crack and the vinegar type sauce that comes along with it is fukn spectacular. As a matter of fact, post up pictures of your favorite Filipino meals along with the names and I'll go request them atthe pinoy food spot.

here is THIS pinoy's breakfast

Comment

tapa king here @ century square tampines costs S$7.00

artery clogging, blood pressure elevating tapsilog nirvana...

Comment

Tapsilog is indeed the simple original Pinoy breakfast....since then....there's been a lot of other great varieties.

Comment

It has been so long that ive had tapsilog! Its hard to find tocino where I am at and dont make my own at home. Also, Ill need a salted duck egg and some diced tomatoes on the side.

Im hungry.

Comment

tapa at itlog for breakfast tapos may ka table na chicks , solve!!!!!!

Comment

Guys! Hook me up with some filipino meals along with photos in the thread that you guys think is really good so I can order when I go to filipino restaurants.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
                Guys! Hook me up with some filipino meals along with photos in the thread that you guys think is really good so I can order when I go to filipino restaurants.
                Daing na bangus [marinated milk-fish]

Tinolang manok

This is probably healthier than most filipino food - as far as i know, its really just chicken + vegetables- when you run out of chicken, just pour the veg+soup on rice and its still good.

Filipino style spaghetti

the sauce is sweet, which might sound weird, but if you give it a chance, you might like it.

for deserts, i recommend ube, hopia or fresh philippine mangoes - which are the best ive ever tasted.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  here is THIS pinoy's breakfast

OG triple OG

Comment

im cooking beef mechado for lunch later

you can try looking for it in pinoy restos if you get the chance

Comment

Working...
                    X