Dwyer's advice: bet on Tony Thompson to beat Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer's advice: bet on Tony Thompson to beat Wladimir Klitschko

Dwyer advises people to bet on Thompson:

Last edited by The Hammer; 07-06-2012, 10:08 AM.

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Dwyer advises people to bet on Thompson:

highly unlikely but noone thought sanders had a chance & no one gave douglas a chance either...it only takes one big punch to change history....

Comment

to beat Wlad in a race to the canvas.

Comment

I hope he doesn't give relationship or career advice.

Comment

Tony Thompson sucks.

Comment

If I lose while he refund me the money?

Comment

Is it just me, or does he happen to bet on the AA fighter in each of his predictions.... at least the ones I've seen.

Comment

I agree with him that the first fight was competitive. I think Wlad has stepped his game up to another level since then though. People bring up the Sam Peter knockdowns but that doesnt happen to the current version of Wlad. He is sharper and has a confidence about him now that doesnt make him as likely to fall into those type of situations. He throws the hooks with more authority now as well. I hope its a competitive fight but I wont be surprised if its not.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Is it just me, or does he happen to bet on the AA fighter in each of his predictions.... at least the ones I've seen.
                  Eh, maybe here and there but he's nowhere near as bad as, but he he tries to be unbiased, at least. He started getting a huge amount of attention around here for picking Pirog over Jacobs, but then again he was telling people for ages Solis was going to destroy Vitali Klitschko.

I'm surprised he's picking Thompson. Really surprised. Unless he's been in camp with Tony and just sees him killing it, I don't see how you could pick him.

Comment

Upon watching the video, I realize Dwyer is going to bet on Tony because he's a 14-to-1 dog, and figures it's worth the risk to take the risk for some Tyson-Douglas odds money.

I was worried about Dwyer for a second.

Comment

Working...
                    X