No announcement yet.

Short of stopping Mosley...PACMAN deserves no credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
    i gotta agree .... and i really do try and not hate on pac. but i hate this and his last fight beyond words
    I agree with his last two fights (Marge and Mosley). As a fan of today...I wished he took on Bradley or Berto.

Comment

Unlike most, I'm going to watch this fight with no expectations from either fighter. A blank slate, hope they put up a good show.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        A KO win would be the only result that deserves any praise imo...............a Mosley thats fighting PAC is almost as old as the one who fought .......you know who.........................
        does that mean that wifebeater deserves no credit for failing to stop mosley?

Comment

Credit or no credit at the end of the day PAC will be on his way Bacc to the philipines 20+ mil richer so I don't think it would matter to him what nsb feels about it lol..
          Last edited by iNDOLiFER; 04-25-2011, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Even if he did,I'd give him about as much credit as I gave Floyd for shutting out a fat,overweight Marquez.Which is right around the #0.This version of Mosley is even older than the 1 Floyd dominated for 10 rounds,he has nothing to offer & team Pacman are some shameless characters,just like Floyd was for fighting Marquez.
            Just like Strugg to make a tread just like the almost Identical tread a couple hours ago,but anyway,here is my qoute from there just to help feed a hungry *****.

Comment

if Shane gets Hattoned, it would be hard not to give him props

if he Margaritos Shane, then it was expected

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                All your critical opinions will die from 30+ years and on.........this is will be remembered as a valid win against a HOF. Sorry folks....truth here.
                Therefore, we can further conclude that:

The validity of the "critical opinions" of current pundits on past and historic champs, is also lacking merit?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  All your critical opinions will die from 30+ years and on.........this is will be remembered as a valid win against a HOF. Sorry folks....truth here.
                  Those here fair minded will make sure posterity will remember pac beat a past prime shane.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                    Those here fair minded will make sure posterity will remember pac beat a past prime shane.
                    We've been saying it all along. Mosley could go train with Ivan Drago's team and still be owned big time...

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                      It can happen as long as these haters tell their story to their grandchildren. And so on and on and on.

Comment

Working...
                      X