Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No American should be against President-Elect Obama.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF, dummy. Where the hell you been at?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      Class 7:45 to 10. I'm trying to booze less and not spend so much damn time on this site.
      Good ****, big homie. What are you taking?

Comment

He was fairly elected. He is an American. He is the 44th President. That right there demands your respect. He has a clean slate. Don't criticize him until he screws up. I honestly hope he does a good job to the point where I may make my first ever vote for a member of the democratic party for president in four years. We'll see if that happens...
        Good K for speaking the truth my friend

Comment

people will complain and they will do it immediately. that's what they do best.

Comment

He was fairly elected. He is an American. He is the 44th President. That right there demands your respect. He has a clean slate. Don't criticize him until he screws up. I honestly hope he does a good job to the point where I may make my first ever vote for a member of the democratic party for president in four years. We'll see if that happens...
            Hes already perpetrated the largest DJIA 2 day percentage drop in the last 20 years.

Isn't that funny, in the two days since Obama was elected, the DJIA has plummeted faster than in any time during this economic crisis. What does that tell you?

Comment

3 months until this guy flips...

Comment

Working...
              X