No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Credist Mayweather With K9 Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Credist Mayweather With K9 Title Shot

BoxingScene.com was on hand for one of Ishe Smith's recent training sessions at the Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas, NV. Smith faces IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage on February 23rd in Detroit, MI. The former Contender series participant is please with the progress being made in his camp.

"Training is going good. My sparring partners are great. I am putting in the rounds, putting in the work. I couldn't be happier with the way things are going. We are right on schedule," Smith explained.

[Click Here To Read More]

Let's hope Ishe does enough to win, since most of the time he does just enough to lose. Would really like to see him cash some checks in the next couple years.

Comment

Enjoyed this article and hearing about that side of Floyd Mayweather. I've never been a big fan of Ishe Smith, but I'll root for him over K9.

Comment

I think ishe could definitely outbos him because k9 will have numerous points of inactivity in the fight.... Just dont get caught

Comment

I'm picking Ishe in this fight. Too skilled for wide swinging K9, plus i'm sure Ishe can take his shot, dude has a good beard.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing the winner of this fight get a Cotto shot in the summer or something.

Comment

thought K9 only went with GB to cash out with an Alvarez fight
              surprised they haven't fed him to Alvarez yet to keep building him up
              dude's 40 yrs old, Smith will probably beat him soundly
              gonna be rooting for him though, love him for destroying Spinks

Comment

Ishe has the skills to win...it all comes down to will he work enough to make it happen as usual with him...he seems to fight at a sparring pace and ends up getting outworked...

He'll definitely need to work in this fight with Bundrage being the champion...

Comment

Working...
                X