No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Took a Break To Make Kid's Dream Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Took a Break To Make Kid's Dream Happen

Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao took time out from his hectic training schedule to visit with an American teenager who is undergoing treatment for a brain tumour.

Eight division world champion Pacquiao spent 15 minutes with 18-year-old John Rocero and his parents Thursday at the MGM Grand Garden arena.

The meeting was arranged through the American Make-A-Wish Foundation which Pacquiao is more than willing to assist.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thats solid.

Comment

That should be Marquez making the dream come true...Pacquiao stole Marquez's charity case.

Comment

Seems like a fake story,just to promote the fight

Comment

PAC please grant me a wish: Knock out this Crybaby,Dirty foot-stompin'
          Marquez to settle the Score once and for All!

Comment

commendable, although i think acts of charity should not be used as a tool for promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              commendable, although i think acts of charity should not be used as a tool for promotion.
              It's not like there were cameras around, this event hasn't been widely publicized except for this short report.

Comment

good bloke

Comment

Make a Wish Foundation has to promote it. Foundations need donations

Comment

I agree with you, hundreds of athletes do this every year.

The way the headline is written I was surprised the first words were not

"Former Fighter of the Decade and 27time Division Champion, Sarangati Congressman and Future president and Our lord and Saviour Manny Packman Paquiao blesses his time to some kid"

Theres 1 Journo on here who starts off his articles with that ridiculous opening line..
                    Last edited by Medved; 12-08-2012, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X